Uncle Dragon ➵Draco Malfoy

"Wake up, buddy," I said, shaking my godson awake," You're going to be late for school

"Wake up, buddy," I said, shaking my godson awake," You're going to be late for school."

"Oh! School!" Teddy said, shooting up, rushing to the bathroom.

Laughing, I said," You're probably the only seven-year-old that's so excited about going to school."

Soon, he got dressed and we were in the kitchen, Teddy seated at the table. "What do you want today, Ted?"

"Chocolate." Of course, he'd say that. He was so much like my Godfather and favorite teacher that it sometimes hurt. But of course, all his attitude and sass was from Tonks. 

"No chocolate, Ted. 'Mione's going to kill me."

He pouted and it took everything in me not to melt at the sight. Seven years later and I still couldn't get over his cuteness. I had to stay strong. 

He, having finally realized that I wasn't going to give in, said," Pancakes?"

"Pancakes à la Y/n, coming right up," I announced, smiling.

"Y/n? He asked," Can we have Uncle Dragon over for dinner?"

"Uncle Dragon?" I asked, giggling slightly.

"That's right. Uncle Dragon," said a voice, startling me and Teddy.

"Draco! You scared the shi-" I started, coughing to cover up my words," I mean- You scared us! I thought you weren't free though?"

"The mission's cancelled so I figured why not go to see my favorite nephew?"

"Well, I'm glad you're here. It's his first day of school this year. He wanted Harry, you, and me to see him off. Harry's going to meet us there."

"Yeah, Uncle Dragon! Can you believe it? I'm in the second grade now!"

"I really can't, Ted," he replied, wrapping his arms around Teddy and they began talking quietly, one of their so-called secrets and I left to go get changed.

Draco's Point of view⇝

After Y/n left, I asked Teddy the routine questions I always asked him about her," So... Any new boyfriends?"

"No."

"Dates?"

"Nope."

"Competition? Any guy spending a lot of time with her?"

"Yes."

"Who?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Me."

I rolled my eyes.