Delusional ➵ Fred II Weasley

"I can't do this, Fred!" I said, backing off from the broom

"'Course you can. That's why we're here, N/n. Now come on, get on the broom," Fred said, pulling me towards his Nimbus 4000, the latest addition to the Nimbus broom family. I stepped back once more and he turned towards me, smiling mischievously and I knew what he was thinking.

Alarmed, I said," Fred, no."

"Fred, yes." He pulled me close to him, tickling me at the sides. I burst into laughter, trying uselessly to free myself from his grasp.

"Fine- haha- fine, I'll get on it- hahaha- leave me- hahaha," I spluttered between fits of laughter.

He left me, looking smug. Taking a deep breath, I got on the broom slowly, and positioned my arms on the broom handle, holding it tight and he got on the broom behind me. He placed his hands on the broom handle on mine and my breath hitched when he leaned close to me and whispered," Hold on tight."

Then he kicked off from the ground and in a second we hovered mid-air. My heart raced and I swear he could hear my heartbeat from behind me. After calming myself a little, I asked him," What do I do next?"

"Place your hands here and do- this." He demonstrated, gently placing my hands on the handles correctly. I shifted my hands slightly and we zoomed forward.

"AAAAAHHH. I'M DYING! FRED!" I screamed, leaning forward to hold the broom tighter than before if that was even possible.

He took control of the broom again, and it went back to its original speed. "Merlin, N/n. You're not dying. This is completely safe."

"Right. I'm not dying. Of course, falling from fifty feet in the air is perfectly safe. You know what, I should do this every day, 'cause it's so safe."

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated." he rolled his eyes. "Come on, N/n, you said you'd learn how to fly so we could play Quidditch together."

And we spent the rest of the day, Fred trying to bloody kill me with the Nimbus 4000. I'm sorry, I meant Fred trying to teach me how to ride the Nimbus 4000.

"Night, Freddie," I called out, walking towards my dorm.

"Night, love," he said, walking backwards towards his dorm. He waved at me, still walking backwardly, and winked. Before I could warn him, his head hit the wall behind him. "Ow," he yelped, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And that's why we humans prefer walking the right way, Fred," I said, walking up the stairs.

He rolled his eyes, before once again winking and walking to his dorm backward again.

Such a dork.

A lovable dork.

He's your best friend.

He could be more.

This will ruin your friendship!

AGH.