Fool for you➵James Potter

Request by JulzLovDraco4Eva

Request by JulzLovDraco4Eva. Sorry, it took so long hgvfyhuijfgvhj I have one word- school. Okay, but in most of my marauder one-shots, Peter doesn't exist. Am I sorry to wipe his existence away? Hell no.

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

Being a Marauder wasn't always fun and games. Especially when you considered all the late nights you stayed up pulling pranks or spent far too much time planning them for smooth execution.

Right now you were stuck with Remus and Sirius, doing your homework tiredly, as you noticed Sirius and Remus exchanging pointed looks with each other and slightly whispering to each other. You rolled your eyes," What do you want from me, you idiots?"

Remus nudged Sirius who turned to you," So... we wanted to prank-"

"No," you interjected firmly. Maybe you were not a great Marauder for saying no, but you were much too tired of having detention every other day for another silly prank.

"But-" 

"No means no, Sirius." You watched him deflate visibly, pouting as he turned to Remus who smiled to himself, his face being the epitome of, 'I told you so.'

Sirius stuck his tongue out at Remus and Remus did the same, causing a whole facial expression fight to break out among them. You let out a laugh at the two man-children before going back to your work.

You felt someone sit next to you and turned to find a messy raven-haired boy from your dreams looking at Sirius expectantly. 

"You failed then?" he asked looking at Sirius' dejected face. Sirius nodded.

You threw them all puzzled glances before turning your attention back to the parchment on your lap. 

It had been a few minutes since Remus and Sirius left, and James turned his attention to you.

"So..." he started and you turned to face him, knowing that he wanted a favour or something of the sort, judging by his face.

"Yeah?" you raised your brows.

"We were thinking, we wanted to play a prank on the Slytherins and we need you because well, we don't know the password to the Common Room and since you're friends with a few of them, you could find out for us."

"I...don't know, James. That's not something I want to do to my friends. Their trust in me will fade," you started, uncertainly, not knowing how to say no to that adorably scrunched up face and the eyes, the warm hazel eyes shining with hope.

"Pleaseeee?" he asked," For meeee?"

Letting out a sigh, you nodded. How did you think you could ever say no to that face?

Feeling content, James left the room, humming to himself happily.

"So?" Sirius asked," what'd she say?"