Dangerous ➵Sirius Black

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva. I hope you like it!

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

"Hey, N/n!" you heard your twin yell from the far end of the corridor and you sped up, linking your arm with Lily's who was also walking hastily in order to escape your wonderful nuisance of a twin named James Potter.

"Stop!" you heard and you rolled your eyes. Can't he take a hint? Why did he think you were running through corridors?

Sadly, before you and Lily could escape him, he stood right in front of the both of you, his glasses tilted and a smirk painted on his face as he looked at Lily.

"N/n, you can go," he said, not even throwing you one glance and looking at Lily, who was pleading you to stay. 

You rolled your eyes," James, leave the poor girl alone. I'm not leaving cause you told me to."

"And that's why I got back up," he smirked, gesturing with his arms on the side.

"Boo," you heard a voice say, as Sirius' smirking figure came into vision, the invisibility cloak in his hands. "Backup Padfoot reporting for duty," he said, saluting towards James.

James grinned and put his hand around Lily's shoulder and walking both of them away, leaving you with Sirius.

You sighed. "You can go, I won't interrupt them or anything."

"And how can I be sure you're telling the truth."

"Don't tell James I said this, but Lily's kind of reciprocating his feelings so she's not really uncomfortable with spending time with him. I'm happy for them." You said, leaning in slightly and lowering your voice so as to not get heard.

"Really? That's great!" he said, smiling in a way that made your heart skip a beat.

Sure, your younger self had the hugest crush on him and his flirtatious ways but you had suppressed those feelings deep down and after a talk with Lily you'd determined it was for the best considering that he was not one for an actual, lasting relationship, adding to that, he was a Marauder who had pranked you more times than you could count which made pursuing him that much more dangerous. 

So you forced yourself to move on. It was a childish crush anyways but goddamn those eyes looking into yours right now made you feel things all those things again. You turned away immediately, composing yourself again.

"Yeah, it's great, I should probably go now," you said, holding your books tight.

"I'll walk you to the common room," he said, straightening his back, a sly smirk making its way onto his face," Who knows what dangerous creatures are waiting around."