Chapter 10

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had lovely Christmas Days whereever you are! So it may be over, but I have one late present for you all - tada! Another chapter! It's a bit fluffy, we'll get cracking on with the serious stuff in the next one haha.

Thanks for all you've done for me this year, I had a wee sob over a couple of the comments I've been getting from you lot. You've made my year! For some one who wants to do English as their career, you've been very encouraging! Bless you all.

Inevitable, objectionable self plug warning, look away if this offends you: Follow me on twitter please! I've had some lovely chats with you over there and I really appreciate the support. @EvSaysTiens Okay, that's done. I will now shut up and let you read. Enjoy! xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nathan let you get up all by yourself?" Jay smiled at me, pushing out the chair opposite him with his foot. I grinned back and sat down.

"Nah, where do you think Nathan is at 8.30am?" I reached over and pinched a bit of toast from the rack "The shower of course. I had to go in while he was still there in order to get anything done, the amount of time he takes." I sighed and accepted the marmalade pot Jay was holding out to me.

"I bet you did." Tom winked, sliding into the seat next to Jay with a loaded plate. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not like that, Tom. You dirtball. I just mean I had to use the sink." I couldn't help but grin as I loaded my toast up with jam.

"Sure..." Tom mumbled, before zoning out as his attention turned to his food.

"You okay, Jay? How was last night?" I asked him, he looked a little less bubbly than usual.

"I'm alright, I just..." He hesitated and looked around, waiting for Kesley to take her seat next to me before continuing. "I took a picture last night of all of us at reheasal, apart from you since you were still sleeping, and put it on twitter. People are starting to get curious about who Briony is and why I'm always with her."

My heart dipped a little bit and I exchanged a look with Kesley. "Ah Jay." She said while I gripped his hand from across the table comfortingly. "That is the inevitable hate that comes with being associated with any of you. We've all had it." I nodded in agreement.

"What? But I'm not even going out with Briony!" Jay frowned in confusion looking between us.

"No but after last night, that's where your headed. And the fans aren't stupid, of course they're beginning to realise. I'd just come out with it and be honest as soon as possible." I chipped in getting encouraging nods from Kels.

"Briony's so much younger than I am." Jay looked mumbled.

"That doesn't matter. You've waited long enough for her and she really likes you." I smiled at him, to me is sounded simple. Or perhaps that was wishful thinking.

"Just go in for the kill and let the fans make of it what they will. They'll get over the heartbreak eventually." Kelsey chuckled from behind her polystyrene coffee cup. This made Jay blush.

"Yeah, I think you should go for it, bro, just grab her and snog her. Simple." Tom piped up having demolished his plate of food in record time. We all chuckled at Jay who was reddening adorably, checking repeatedly to see if Briony was coming.

That's when someone buzzed me in the sides and I literally flew off my chair. "Jesus!" I yelled, jumping to my feet and stumbling in fright away from the table. Nathan stood behind my chair, doubled over laughing, s eyes shut as tears streamed from them. I looked to the group at the table for support but they were no good. So I jutted out my bottom lip a little bit and waited for them to finish.