Chapter 11

I took over for part of the journey back from Newcastle as as much as Kelsey was willing to drive, I felt a little guilty making her do it, so I took over. But after I'd dropped Tom and Kelsey off back at The Wanted's house, now only occupied by Nath and Tom, I tried to push Nathan out the car as well, but he insisted on taking me home and helping me crawl into bed considering I was knackered after a ridiculously long drive. He then took the tube back to his. I managed to keep my eyes open long enough to recieve his text telling me he was safely home...and that he was feeling awkward because of what Tom and Kels were definitely doing in the room next to his.

I chuckled before falling into such a deep sleep that when I woke up the next day it was already 4pm. I got up to make a cup of tea, offering one to Charlie who was working away on about 13 computers at once and scurried back to bed. However, I did get a visitor at about 5 in the form of Ceallach. He came and joined me slumping on my bed and kept trying to put his arm around my shoulders. I giggled and said firmly "Do that and I'm throwing you out." 

"Urgh, okay fine. Better not anyways or Nath will have me. Can I use your computer?" he had scooped up my 3 year old laptop and got it churning into life. 

"Woah, what are you doing?" I said, sitting up in my baggy canterburies and massive Brain Freeze T-shirt Jenny had gone to the effort of dropping off at my flat. 

"Nath's doing a twitcam..I'm going to ask him some questions!" Ceallach cackled evily and logged into twitter. Nathan's little face popped up on the screen. 

"Aww.." I mumbled annoying Cel by making the bed bump around as I lay on my front, propping myself intently up on my elbows. Cel rolled his eyes at me. 

"Right I've got loads of people asking me questions.." Nath squinted at the screen as he tried to make out the writing. 

"Oh, that's my queue." Ceallach chuckled mischeiviously. 

And he began to type,

@CelSpellman: @NathanTheWanted SING GANGNAM STYLE WORD FOR WORD, 

@CelSpellman: @NathanTheWanted PERFORM ANY OF DIZEE RASCAL'S RAPS

@CelSpellman: @NathanTheWanted TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF LET'S SEE THE FLABBY ONE PACK! 

I slapped his arm, Nathan was not fat. Ceallach just laughed, enjoying winding both of us off. 

"Okay, I'm not singing Gangnam style - now way. I can't rap for the life of me....and I'm definitely not stripping. What a sight!" Nathan screwed up his face and I laughed. He was so insecure for so little reason. "Who's asking me all these wierd questions......CEALLACH!" He yelled, laughing uncontrollably when he realised. 

@CelSpellman: @NathanTheWanted Oh, Ev's with me too, she says hi. 

"Oh, Evanna's watching - 'ello!"" Nathan's confusion cleared and he gave the camera a small, embrassed smile, saluting me. Idiot as I am, I almost waved back. Suddenly the doorbell went and I realised, with annoyance, that I should probably got and get that. I rolled off my stomach and slowly ambled to the door, sighing. 

"Oh, actually, speakling of Evanna - I'm sorry, I'll get back to the questions in a minute - you should be getting something delivered to your house pretty soon." Nathan's voice drifted over to me. 

I froze in the doorway to the hall, well that was wierd, I briefly made eye contact with Cel before rushing to the door. I pulled it open to be greeted with....oh, lord....my piano.

 "We got a call and the grand piano was replaced with a...something or other..." The little, plump delivery man looked thoroughly flustered as he read the papers that were lying on top of the piano. How he managed to get it down the stairs to my flat I will never undestand."Ah, yes. A Mr Sykes said that this upright Yahama acoustic piano was to be delivered here."