Chapter 29

Hi guys! 

So this really is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I'm going to go before I cry. See you at the end! *sob* x

-----------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

"Nathan stop! Seriously, stop!" I chuckled, pushing him away from me as I squirmed out from under him. We'd been making out on the couch for the last half hour pretty much and as much as I didn't want to, we had to stop. 

"No....Ev, come on we don't have to leave for another hour!" Nathan whined, his eyes going round and pouting. He grabbed onto my hand and tried to stop me from leaving, giving me the cutest look of longing he knew was my weakness. I couldn't resist that face for long. 

"Aw Nath," I crouched down next to him and kissed his hand "Nathan, don't do that. We have to get ready and you know how long you take. Come on. Have a shower?" A smile slipped onto his face and he propped himself up on his elbows. 

"Shower with me?" he asked. For a second, I was stupidly tempted. Then I remembered we had 58 minutes to get ready. 

"Nathan, no! I need to get changed!" He made a lunge for me, but I giggled and darted out of his reach, sprinting up the stairs. I looked back over my shoulder and he stuck his tongue out at me. 

I rolled over the bed and scrabbled around on top of the dresser to collect my make up, listening to make sure Nathan got up the stairs and into the shower on time. I heard his slow shuffle and smiled. 

It was weird because even though it was two years since Nathan and I had been married for two entire years now, we didn't feel any different. We were still the lovestruck teenagers who first met, only now we were 22 and living together. But Nathan still tried to sneak in on me when I was in the shower, I always appeared when Nathan took his shirt off and we spent far too long making out. 

But besides us, I suppose most things had changed. I didn't work at my studio anymore - I sold it once I got the job of songwriter at Papertown Records which gave me a lot more job security. The Wanted were still a force to be reckoned with, writing and producing more of their own stuff than ever before. But I'd come to terms with Nathan leaving me for long period of time because, for starters my job gave me the time off and pay to go and visit him, and also because I knew he was always coming back. 

I finished my make up and got undressed, preparing to slip my dress over my head when the door flew open and Nathan marched in. I ran to him, pushed him out and leaned against the door laughing. 

"What was that?!" Nathan laughed, completely bemused from in the hall. 

"I was getting changed!" I protested. 

"Like I haven't seen it before." He snickered. I rolled my eyes. That response right there was proof that we had never grown up. 

"Whatever just give me five." I pulled my dress on and ran passed him to the bathroom, mumbling a "Sorry, Nath." in his direction which if anything made him smile. 

In the bathroom I began on my hair which was extremely long now. My phone buzzed next to me - Briony with her reminder that she and Jay would be coming to collect us soon. I rolled my eyes again. Briony and Jay were the enigma of The Wanted and the fanmily. For official purposes, they were not dating but at the same time, it couldn't be more obvious that indeed they were. I figured they just enjoyed the sneaking around - it was sort of romantic if thought about it. You have to think about it really hard though. 

Siva and Nareesha meanwhile are closer than they ever have been. A year ago, Siva took Nareesha back to Ireland where he dropped to one knee and proposed. And today, in only a couple of hours in fact, was their wedding. That was what I only had about 27 minutes left to get ready for.