Insomnia

💙💎The last chapter you should have read is 'We Need To Talk'💎💙

       I gaze at my husband as he's in a restless sleep. Today is April 7th... he leaves in 3 days. The closer it gets to the day he leaves, the more stressed I become. I'm going to be all alone here... and I won't know if he's safe or not. It's been an entire week since the accident. I still can't believe this is actually real. "Baby" I leave my thoughts as my husband wakes up. "Hm?" I answer. "You didn't get any sleep last night did you?" He asks. "I'm ok" I reply. "I should have stayed up with you until you fell asleep" he says as he brushes my hair out of my face. "You needed some sleep... you don't have to take care of me all the time" I say as I place my face into the side of his neck.

"Let me take care of you for now ok?" He says while he presses his lips against mine. "I have to start packing soon" he says as he lets out a sigh, but I stay silent. "Everything's going to be fine" he says, almost reading my thoughts. "Are you going to stay here or at the tower?" He asks. "Here, I don't want to intrude on Cyborg" I answer. "I hate the thought of you being all alone" he complains. "You'll be back soon, right?" I ask. "As soon as possible" he says while his lips lock with mine once again.

      "Can you do me a favor while I'm gone?" He asks and I nod my head. "Do you remember the necklace Jason got you a few years ago? I want you to keep it on while I'm gone" he says to me. "I haven't seen it since the accident" I reply. "I fixed it last night while you were in the shower" he says back to me. "Oh... thank you" I say quietly. "I know Jason will keep an eye on you while I'm gone" he explains. "Don't stress about me the entire time you're gone, just focus on keeping yourself safe ok?" I say as I sit up from bed. "I can multitask" he says while placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Do you want me to fix you anything to eat?" He asks but I nod my head no and say "I'm not that hungry." "Are you sure?" He asks again. I nod my head yes. "Alright, I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours but I'll be back ok?" He says as he gets off the bed and grabs his shirt. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To town, I'm gonna go pick up some stuff that we need so you won't have to, you're still on bed rest remember?" He recalls as he slides his shirt on.

"Be careful" I say as I watch him grab his keys off the dresser. "I will, I love you" he say as he leans over the bed and pecks my lips. "I love you too" I say while I watch him leave the room. I let out a sigh and gently let myself fall back into the pillows on the bed. My husband bought me a new phone since my old one was destroyed in the accident... I wonder how many messages I have. I grab my phone off the nightstand and I reluctantly turn it on. After 45 seconds, it shows my old lock screen. Before I can even type in my password, my phone echoes in the room with all of the messages.

Starfire💜🦄

Starfire: Friend Raven, Dick and I came to the hospital to see you but you are gone, are you ok?

*18 Hours Later*

Starfire: If you are feeling the alone please talk to me

*1 Day Later*

Starfire: Please let me know if you are doing the ok

Jinx 🎆🎀

Jinx: Hey girl... Starfire texted me and told me what happened. I'm still in disbelief, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I know that we haven't seen each other in a while but if you need a friend I'm always here.

Bumble Bee 🐝 🍯

Bumble Bee: Hey Rae how are you feeling? I'm really sorry about what happened. Titans East have volunteered to help put Joker behind bars. You can count on us Raven, we will make him pay for what he has done.