December 1st

It's been about a week and a half since we have all met up at the tower for Thanksgiving (Friendsgiving). As usual, we got up early and had a big breakfast which included waffles, pie, and fruit. Then at lunch, we had turkey, corn, green beans, dressing, corn bread, peas, and mashed potatoes. We had a really fun time being together in the tower, I know it has to be lonely for Cyborg since he's there by himself all the time.
Anyways, since it's December 1st Garfield and I decided to decorate our house for Christmas, last week we bought lights, our first Christmas tree, ornaments and blow up decorations for outside since this will be our first Christmas together. I'm pretty excited this year. I slowly roll over on my side to watch Garfield sleep peacefully as he pulls his arm up under his head to where you can see his bicep, and he puts his other arm over me. I nuzzle my face into his neck and I feel him pull me closer.
     After actually sitting down and talking about whether or not we were going to have kids, I feel like he is the only person I would even consider having children with. He would be the perfect father, however I wouldn't be the perfect mother, they would probably dislike me regardless of what I would even do for them. I ignore my inner thoughts and I brush his hair out of his face. "We've got a lot to do, we should go ahead and start" I say quietly. "Don't wanna" he replies back, with his eyes still closed.
"But we gotta" I say jokingly. "We don't gotta" he says while smiling and peeping his eyes open. I grab the pillow from under his head and I hit him in the head with it playfully. "Raeee" he groans while rolling over on his stomach with his head in the mattress. "Get up" I say as I poke his sides. I sit down on his lower back and hit him in the head with the pillow again. Before I can say anything, he quickly turns around and I start to fall. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me back up before I hit the ground.
"That's what you get" he says while looking up at me. "Shut up" I say as I lightly punch him in his abs. He sits up with me still in his lap and locks lips with mine. "Ok, now I'm ready" he says as he lets out a laugh. "I'll beat you downstairs" he says as he darts off into the hall. I teleport myself into the living room and I give an innocent smile as he reaches the last step. "You cheated!!!" He accuses me. "I don't know what you're talking about" I say innocently while crossing my arms. "Liar" he says as he lifts me up onto the table.

     We share another passionate kiss and then we get straight to work

     We share another passionate kiss and then we get straight to work. We grab boxes that are stacked up in the library and we bring them into the living room. "Should we put the Christmas Tree up first?" I ask while staring  at the huge box. "Yeah, where do you want to put it?" He asks while looking around the living room. "What about over there?" I say while pointing towards the corner near the tv. "Sounds good to me" he says while lifting up the 15 foot Christmas Tree in the box.
"Um... that's not heavy?" I ask, cocking my head to the side as I watch him carry it across the living room. "Not as heavy as you" he says teasingly. I roll my eyes and throw a plush pillow at him as he laughs. He takes the biggest part of the out of the box and sits it up right. "Can you hold this part Rae?" He asks while he hands me the smallest part of the tree which must be the top. I fly over to him and grab the top of the tree as he puts the middle part of the tree on. I fly up towards the ceiling and I put the last part of the tree up. "I didn't realize how big it was" He says while standing back.
**45 Minutes Later**
We finally finished decorating the tree and putting fake presents under it and I have to say, it looks great.