Christmas Eve

I slowly open my eyes to see my husband holding me close to him as he sleeps. I bury my face into his neck as he grabs my thigh and puts my leg over him. We lay in bed for a few minutes and that's when he jerks his eyes open. "What?" I ask. "Did you let someone in the house?" he asks as he sits up. "No...why?" I ask in confusion. "Stay in here" he says as he morphs into a hound dog and walks out the room.
He comes back into the room as his human self and says "It smells like Jason." We both walk down the stairs to see Jason in the kitchen. "How did you get in here?" I ask. "Well good morning to you too. I used the spare key outside" he says while grinning. "How did you find the key? We hid it" Garfield says while walking to the fridge. "I used to rob rich people all the time when I was living on the streets in Gotham" he says while laughing. "Oh yeahhh, sometimes I forget that you used to be a bad guy" Garfield says.
"Well, I'm still not a good guy. I consider myself to be more of an Anti-Hero" Jason says while handing me a white bag. "What's this?" I ask. "Waffles" he says plainly. I run towards the drawer that contains silverware and I grab a fork and knife. "Guess what?! You won't believe who I seen today" Jason exclaims as he pulls out his phone. "Who?" Garfield and I ask. "LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!!" He yells while showing us his phone.

    "OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY MET DEADPOOL?!" Garfield shouts

"OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY MET DEADPOOL?!" Garfield shouts. "BEAST BOY, HE CALLED ME AWESOME!!!" Jason screams while prancing around. "Fangirling much?" I say as I grin. "YES!!" They both exclaim. "How was he? Did you see him with his mask off? Did he show you his gun?!" Garfield interrogates Jason. "He was great!!!! He said I remind him a lot of himself!!! No he had his full suit on when I seen him and yes he showed me his gun!!!" Jason says as he squeals.
"That's so cool!!" Garfield yells while still looking at the picture of Jason and Deadpool. "I know right? Oh and Cyborg is on the way with gingerbread houses and candy canes" Jason says while sitting down at the table with me. "Sleepover!!! What time are we going to meet everyone at the tower tomorrow?" Garfield asks while sitting between me and Jason. "I have no idea, probably around 8 or 9, I guess it depends on when Mar'i wakes up" Jason replies.
"I'm ready to see that baby again, it feels like it's been forever since the last time we saw her" Garfield says while pulling out his phone. "Yeah me too, and I haven't heard from Starfire in a few days either" I add in. "HEY Y'ALL" Cyborg screams as he busts through the door. "CYBORGGGG!!!!" Garfield shouts as he morphs into a dog and jumps into Cyborg's arms. "What's up B?!" He says as he pets Garfield's head.
     "What's up Rae? I got us some spooky Christmas movies we can watch" he says while laughing and handing me the bag. "Hey Cyborg, and sounds fun" I say while smiling as he sits down at the table and pulls out gingerbread houses and decorations. "Let's have a competition" Garfield says with a sly grin on his face, exposing his K-9's. "Bet. What's the rules?" Jason asks. "Let's have a race. We have 2 giant gingerbread houses, we'll be on teams and whoever gets there's built first wins" Garfield says while rubbing his hands together. "And NO using magic Raven" Garfield says with a hard no while looking at me.
"AWWW YEAH!!!!! TEAM ANIMATRONICS VS TEAM RAVEN HOOD!!!!" Cyborg shouts. "Raven Hood?" Jason asks while cocking his head. "1-2-3 GO!!!!" Cyborg and Garfield shout at the same time. We all scurry around the kitchen grabbing all of the ingredients. "I got the icing!!!" Jason says. "I got the gingerbread walls!!" I say back to him. I hold the walls up while Jason glued them together with the icing. I watch him grab the peppermints as I grab the gumdrops.
**6 Minutes Later**
    "DONE!!" All 4 of us shout at the same time. We all look at each other. "It's a tie" Garfield says. "No it's not, we clearly won" Jason says while crossing his arms. "No y'all didn't, we finished at the same time" Cyborg says. "Yeah it's a tie" Garfield adds on. "Time wise it was a tie but our gingerbread house looks way better than your's, your gingerbread house is ugly" Jason says teasingly. "Yeah about as ugly as you" Garfield says as he laughs. "I'm nowhere near ugly, I'm the sexiest man alive" Jason says as he caresses his jawline.
"The ugliest man alive" Garfield says, trying to correct Jason. "I know you aren't calling me ugly, you look like you came straight from the North Pole with those ears" Jason says which causes Cyborg to burst into laughter. "What're you taking about? Ladies love my ears" Garfield says while grinning. "You guys are idiots" I say with a smirk. "Oh I got us some board games too, y'all wanna play?" Cyborg asks. "Sure" we all say.
We all go into the living room and sit on the floor in a circle while Cyborg sets up he board game. "Does everyone know the rules to 'Sorry'?" Cyborg asks. We all nod our heads and pick our colors. I snatch the blue pieces before Cyborg can get them and he says "I call dibs on the blue pieces when we play next time." Cyborg grabs the yellow pieces while Garfield grabs the green ones and Jason grabs the red ones.
**17 Minutes Later**
"BOOYAHHH!!!" Cyborg shouts as he gets his last piece in and wins the game. "What should we play next?" Garfield asks. "Let's play 'Never Have I Ever'" Jason says while grinning. "I love that game!!" Garfield says. "I've played it once but I forgot the rules" Cyborg says. "Ok. Everyone has to hold up 10 fingers, to win you have to get everyone out. So you say things that you've never done, but someone else has so they have to put a finger down" Jason explains. "Oh ok now I remember" Cyborg says.
      "String bean, you first" Jason says to Garfield. "Never have I ever ate meat" Garfield says while sticking his tongue out at Jason. "Aw man" Cyborg says while everyone but Garfield puts a finger down. "Your turn Voodoo" Jason says as we look at the order we're sitting in which goes Garfield, me, Jason and Cyborg. "Never have I ever been arrested" I say with a sly smile on my face. "You did that on purpose, what happened to team Raven Hood?" Jason says while lightly pushing my and then putting a finger down.
         "Never have I ever grabbed the wrong person's hand" Cyborg says while giving a goofy smile. "I did it on purpose so that doesn't count" Jason says which causes all of us to laugh. "Never have I ever liked/loved 2 people at the same time" Garfield says while staring at Jason. "Why is everyone targeting me?!" Jason asks while putting a finger down and then saying "I occasionally find 2 or more women attractive at the same time." "H-O-E" Cyborg spells out.
      "Takes one to know one" Jason says while winking at Cyborg. "Never have I ever sent a message to the wrong person" I say while looking around. Everyone puts a finger down. "You've never done that?!" Cyborg asks. "Nope" I say back to him. "Not even once?" Garfield ask. "Not even once, I always double check my messages" I say while smirking. "Jason I bet you sent a text to the wrong girl" Garfield says, causing everyone to laugh. "You know me pretty well" he says while giving us a crooked smile.
"Never have I ever stopped for a police officer when they tried to pull me over" Jason says while giving us that same crooked smile. We all burst into laughter when we realize what he says and then Cyborg and Garfield put a finger down. "Never have I ever stalked my significant other on social media" Cyborg says while staring at Garfield. "Bruhh you didn't have to call me out like that" Garfield says while putting a finger down.
"You stalk me?" I ask while cocking my eyebrow. "Like once every few months" Garfield says casually. "That's a lie" Cyborg says as he lets out a laugh. "Yeah you're always looking at all the guys that likes her pictures or comment on them" Jason says, exposing Garfield. "Jason!!!" Garfield says while his green face turns red. "What're you embarrassed for? She's already seen you shirtless and she hasn't divorced you yet, you have nothing to worry about" Jason says which causes Cyborg to choke on his soda and let out a laugh.
      "Hey!!!! I'm not scrawny anymore!!' I've gained 90 pounds since I was 13!!!" Garfield says defensively. "Oh so you're 100 pounds now?" Cyborg says tauntingly. "Congrats, you weigh 15 pounds less than your wife" Jason says as he grins. Garfield he leans over me and punches Jason in the shoulder. "I weigh 190 now!!! And I'm 75 pounds HEAVIER than Raven" Garfield says as he sticks his tongue out. We all burst into laughter again and walk into the kitchen to snack on some foods.
***15 Minutes Later***
      We go back into the living room to sit back on the floor. "Now, for the ultimate game... WOULD YOU RATHER!!!" Cyborg shouts. "Jason, you go first" Cyborg says. "Ok, String Bean. Would you rather stick a toothpick under your toenail and kick a wall, or stick a fork in your eyeball?" Jason asks while looking at my husband. We all flinch as we imagine the pain of both of the option. "Stick a fork in my eyeball" Garfield says while shivering.
"Jason you're a different breed" Cyborg says wide-eyed. "That's what the ladies tell me" Jason says while winking at all of us. "Raven, would you rather know when you die or how you die?" Cyborg asks me. "When I die" I answer him. "Jason, would you rather be feared by all or loved by all?" Garfield asks. "Feared by all. I strongly dislike 94% of the human population" Jason says casually. "Oof" Cyborg says while Jason gives us a toothy smile. "Cyborg, would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with a lot of regrets?" I ask while looking at him. "Die in 20 years, NO REGERTS BABY!!!" Cyborg shouts, causing us to laugh.
"Beast Boy, would you rather kill Cyborg or Raven?" Jason asks while smirking and crossing his arms. "Are you trying to get me beat up?" Garfield asks while smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Choose wisely" Jason sings. "Sorry Cy..." Garfield says with his head down. "MY HEARTTTTT" Cyborg shouts while falling over. He sits back up and says "OKAY GaRfIeLd!!!! Would you rather, lick toilets clean for the rest of your life or work in a slaughterhouse for the rest of your life?" "EWWW!!!! That's hard...work in a slaughterhouse..." he says with his ears down.
***2 Hours Later***
After a couple of hours of targeting each other at Would You Rather, there only ended up being 4 fist fights. "I'm hungry" Jason says. "Me too" Cyborg and Garfield say at the same time. We all get up from the floor and walk into the kitchen. That when Cyborg opens the fridge to grab the pizza that he picked up and a large fried chicken...