A+

💎💙The last chapter you should have read is "Insomnia."💎💙

Today is April 9th... Garfield leaves in the morning. Currently it's 8:00 pm, my husband spent almost the whole day getting his stuff together because he still doesn't know how long he'll be gone. He's been so busy today planning for everything that we've barely even spoken. Of course I'm acting like I'm fine with it but in reality I just want him to hold me and tell me that's it's going to be ok. We've lived together for 6 years... how are we going to manage living alone?

"Have you seen my wallet? I can't find it" my husband asks, tearing me away from my thoughts. "It's downstairs in the kitchen" I reply back, watching him leave the room. I use my magic to pick up his folded clothes and lay them neatly in his suit case. From how much stuff that he has packed, it looks like he's moving out. I quickly zip up his suitcase and use my magic to set it down on the floor. "I can't find my keys" he groans as he walks back into the room.

I close my eyes and let my magic search the room to find the keys under the bed. I place the keys in his hand and he tosses them on the dresser. I let out a sigh as I sit down on the edge of the bed. "I've been an asshole to you today haven't I?" He asks as he props his back up against the wall. "Do you have everything packed?" I ask, changing the subject. "You're avoiding the question" he says back to me. "No, you're not. You're just stressing about everything, I don't blame you" I answer.

"Don't make an excuse for me" he sighs as he walks over towards me. He kneels down in front of me and says "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting today. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself and I've been taking it out on you without realizing it. Do you forgive me?" I place my hand under his chin and I bring his head up near mine as our lips seal with a kiss. "I love you so much" he says as his eyes stare into mine. "I love you" I say back to him. "I have to wake up at 3 in the morning, I guess I should go ahead and get some sleep" he sighs. I nod my head as he turns out the lights and we both crawl into bed.

     "I'm going to miss you" he says quietly. "I'm going to miss you too... we've never lived on our own before" I reply. "It won't be forever, I promise" he says while he pulls me into his chest. "Are you sure you're going to be ok here by yourself?" He asks. "I'll be fine, it's not like I really have a choice anyways" I say back to him. "I'll try to sneak out every once in a while to come see you" he says while he brushes my hair out of my face. "Just be careful ok?" I sigh. "Don't worry" he says in a soothing voice, ultimately allowing me to fall asleep.

**6 Hours Later** (April 10th)

I jump at the sound of an alarm ringing in my ears. "Dammit, sorry Rae" my husband says in a deep, sleepy voice. "Do you want me to help you get your things in the car?" I ask as I prop myself up on my arm. "No baby that's ok" he says while he presses his lips up against my forehead and then gets out of bed. He grabs the keys from the dresser and I watch him leave the room. I sigh as I pull myself out of bed and walk towards the door to turn on the light.

The first thing I see is all of my husband's bags packed and ready to go. I feel an emotionless expression set upon my face as I move towards the largest suitcase which is about as big as me. I use my dark magic to move it towards the door and I stop as my husband's frame appears in the doorway. He makes eye contact with me and picks the suitcase up with ease as he grabs the other one. Without a word, he walks back down the stairs. I follow a few feet behind him as I let my magic lift his last bag off of the floor.

    I watch my husband walk out of the door with his bags and set them in the car just to meet me at the doorway once again with his other one. How am I going to keep it together while he's gone? He puts his last bag in the car and then walks back into the house as he shuts it behind him. "I'm not going to say goodbye... I'm just going to say see you later" he says as he gently pulls me into him and embraces me. "Stay safe" I say quietly as I inhale the scent of his shirt. "I will Rae. I'll try my best to send you a text or something tonight, but don't worry about me if you don't hear back from me ok? I'll be fine but I'll probably be busy ok?" He says back to me.