Akira Sakurai

A/N: I everyone I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! I know it's been forever right? Sorry for post-poneing the chapter for so long but here it is! I hope you enjoy the juicy drama :) 💙💎

**Ring Ring**

I jerk my eyes open as my phone begins to ring. I use my magic to levitate it into the air as I place it into my hand. "Hello?" I answer. "Mrs. Logan. This is Akira Sakurai, your attorney. I just landed in Jump City, I am currently on the way to your residence" Akira states. !!!! "Of course. We will see you in about 10 minutes" I stutter out. "See you soon" He says as he hangs up. "Garfield get up. The attorney is almost here" I say as I shake my husband. "I'm getting up" he says as he rubs his eyes. I quickly stand him up with my magic as I swiftly make the bed. "Wash up and get some clothes on, I'll be right back" I say as I make my way downstairs.

I quickly fix the pillows on the couch and analyze the rest of our house to make sure it is visibly clean. I teleport myself upstairs and change into business attire.

"Does this look ok?" I look up as I put on my black heels to see my husband in a suit. "Yes Mr. Logan" I say with a playful smile. "Ha ha" he replies sarcastically as he smiles at me. We both look downstairs as the doorbell rings. I follow my husband down the staircase and we both approach the door to see our attorney Akira Sakurai at the door. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Logan, may I come in?" He states.

Woah... He looks so professional. "Of course" Garfield says as he allows Akira in our home. "Is there a particular room you would like to discuss the files in?" Akira questions. "We could go into the office" I reply as I lead the way. I sit down beside my husband as Akira takes the seat in front of us. "I wish we could have more time to approach the case but unfortunately, we do not. Let's get started" He says as he places a pice of paper in front of us.

    "The highlighted sections are the most important pieces to the case as of now so let's start at the top and make our way down to the bottom" he explains and we nod our heads

    "The highlighted sections are the most important pieces to the case as of now so let's start at the top and make our way down to the bottom" he explains and we nod our heads. "How are you pleading?" He asks. "Not guilty" my husband replies. "Do you have a criminal background? Be sure to not leave anything out" he adds. "No... not in the system anyways" Garfield says. "You were forced to work as a criminal correct? Do you mind running me through the story?" Akira asks as he clicks his pen.
     My husband clears his throat and begins. "He first attacked the Titans' leader, Dick Grayson. He's a detective at the Jump City PD. He almost killed Grayson because he refused to work with him, then came after me. After I denied, instead of attacking me he attacked my wife. He flipped the car over with her inside of it when she was 20 weeks pregnant, she was in critical condition and it led to the fatality of our unborn child. After Raven got out of the hospital, I had no choice but to move to Gotham and begin working for him" my husband states.

"Disgusting. I can't imagine any man seeking to injure someone that is so defenseless, I am truly sorry about your child. We will win this case . Is there anything else that happened afterwards?" Akira questions. "My memory was stolen by an ally of Joker's. Somehow I managed to retain enough of my memory to remember her" Garfield says as he eyes me. "Is there anyone that will testify against Joker in your defense?" Akira asks. "I will" I say without hesitation. "Grayson will and so will Lorenzo, he was my partner. He was also forced to work with the Joker" Garfield adds.

     "Understood. What would you consider 'justice' for you?" Akira asks. "He keeps escaping prison and getting discharged. He needs to get the maximum sentence, in a place where he can never get out" my husband says as he stares off. "Understood" Akira nods as he closes his vanilla folder full of papers. "Your case will be in 2 weeks. Meet me at the court at exactly 8:00 AM and not a minute later" Akira states and then adds "I will be back in 5 days to go over the case with you once more and prepare ourselves for court." My husband and I nod our heads as we escort our attorney out of our house and wave goodbye.

"I guess now we should have a meeting with the Titans" My husband sighs. "I'll text the group chat and invite them over" I reply and he says "I'll go ahead and start lunch."

***Titan Group Chat***

Me: We just met with our Attorney and discussed the case. Could all of you meet us at our house so we can discuss it with you as well?

Dick: Be there in 30 Minutes

Cyborg: Same, I had to run a few errands so I'll be there soon.

Starfire: See you soon friends!!!

Jason: Open the door

I cock my eyebrow and walk back towards the door to see Jason's large frame standing outside. "Mornin' Sunshine, where's Yoda?" Jason says as he walks in our home. "In the kitchen making lunch" Garfield answers. "You read my mind I'm starving" Jason says as he darts towards the kitchen with me following slowly behind. I levitate myself onto the island table of our kitchen as I watch both my husband and Jason cook. "How did the meeting go?" Jason asks. "I'm hoping it went fine, he said that we had a well built case and that he's pretty confident that we'll win" Garfield answers.

"That's good, the other Titans can build on to that too" Jason agrees. "I'm going to shower, be back in a bit" I say as I make eye contact with my husband. I teleport myself upstairs and grab my cloak with a black leotard and black leggings as I make my way into the master bathroom...

**Garfield's POV**

  "How's she doing?" Jason asks as I continue to chop the vegetables. "I don't really no, I mean. You know Raven, it's hard to tell if she's ok or not" I reply with a sigh. "True. But you know her better than anyone" he adds. "Not exactly" I say as I make eye contact with him. "Definitely not" he says with a meek laugh.

"What's with the laugh? You were with her the entire time I was gone. You even knew about Emerson being here before me" I reply. "In my defense, I saw him here before Raven did too" He says with his arms crossed. "Yeah but you can probably read her just as good as I can" I sigh. "No I can't. You're her husband, and she loves you. You are the only person who Raven will be vulnerable with" he says reassuringly.

**Knock Knock**

We both turn our heads as we hear a metal hand knock on the front door. Cyborg. "I got it" Jason says while standing up. I quickly grab a towel to dry my hands and I make my way towards the living room. As soon as Jason opens the door, I see all of the Titans enter my home, including the little one, Mar'i. "What's good B?" "Hello friend" "Hey Beast Boy" They say in the order Cyborg, Starfire, and Dick. "Hey guys" I reply with a smile. "Come on in, I'm making dinner" I say as I motion them to sit down in the dining room. They begin to start a conversation as I make my way back towards the kitchen and I run into my wife.

💎💙***Raven's POV***💎💙

"Everyone here?" I ask, listening to the commotion in the dining room. "Yeah they just got here" my husband replies. I nod my head and float towards the dining to be greeted by all of the fellow Titans. "How about an update?" Dick asks and we places his chin in the palm of his hand. "I know this is a lot to ask but... we need as many witnesses as we can, could all of you testify against him?" I ask bluntly. "Of course, we are family" Starfire replies as she holds Mar'i. "You don't even have to ask" Cyborg says as he nods his head. "Thanks guys" my husband adds.

***35 Minutes Later

     We all sit back down at the table as lunch is served, and we all dig in. There's smiling and laughing, occasional crying from Mar'i who's got the sniffles. It's like it used to be, almost... almost normal again. Maybe it will be normal again. Or maybe I'm in denial about everything. As happy as I am for Dick and Starfire, it pains me to see them raising their baby, when I never got to raise mine. I was so scared to be a mother... I really was, but now... it's something that I ache to be again. I know our son is still around, but he's not here. He's a ghost, he can't be seen. If only none of this would have happened.

    If only...