The Plan of Escape

💎💙(The last chapter you should have read was "The Real Ghost") 💎💙

Gross... what an awful dream. Imagine being a pink cloaked Raven. I open my eyes to realize it was only a dream, thank Azar. Wait— where is Emerson? I quickly sit up and hop off the bed. Maybe he's downstairs with Jason? I look around the room one more time and—  

     "You don't listen very well, do you?" I freeze in my tracks as I bump into my husband. "Y-you scared me" I stutter as I feel his arm snake around my waist. "You didn't lock the window" he replies, centimeters away from my face. "You're the only one that ever comes through there" I say back to him as I feel his warm breath on my cheek. "If someone else came through there I would have to bury them... keep it locked" he says as he leans towards my ear. "What were you looking for?" He asks. "Nothing" I reply, but too quick. He looks down at my chest and I know what he's doing. "Your heart is beating a little too fast for you to be telling the truth" he says as a smirk appears on his face.

       "How about we try that again? What were you looking for?" He asks as he pulls me into him, we're so close together our lips are about to touch. "Is this supposed to scare me?" I ask in a playful tone. "You tell me" he says as he lifts me up with ease and pins my back against the wall. "Hey save the fucking for later unless you want me to join!" Jason shouts from downstairs. Garfield and I burst into laughter and he gently slides me down his body. "Enzo is downstairs" my husband says as he's still centimeters away from my face. "Ok" I say as I feel the heat rise to my cheeks which puts a flirtatious smirk on his face. "Lose the grin" I say as I make eye contact with him and walk past him.

"Not just yet" he says as he follows closely behind me. We walk downstairs to see Jason and Lorenzo sitting down on the couch but Lorenzo stands up as soon as I reach the staircase. "It is a pleasure to meet you Raven" he says as he offers me his hand. "Nice to meet you Lorenzo" I say as he brings the back of my hand to his lips. Jason and Lorenzo sit down on the opposite side of the table from Garfield and I as my husband pulls out a blueprint. "On June 17th, Joker has us scheduled to be helping the Italian Mafia here. We have to be there at 4:00 AM to help hide 11 serial killers" My husband explains. "11?" Jason questions. "Serial killers?" I question. (A/N: I love how Jason doesn't mind the serial killer part, just the number of them😂)

    "That's why I don't want you there" Garfield says as he looks at me. "The Mafia takes the drugs and the serial killers take the lives. They are planning on stealing drugs from the Cuban Mafia and assassinating the entire crew" Lorenzo elaborates. "We will be in an abandoned mansion near Joker's Hideout. Both Mafias will be there, we are going to start issues between both of them which will distract them. We just need the FBI to be on standby and that'll get them covered. Then, Joker is next. He doesn't expect me to turn on him since my memory has been erased. I can handle him alone while Lorenzo starts trouble with the Mafias, that's when we will escape using the underground tunnel" Garfield says as he points at the blueprint.

     "Dickybird can get the Feds there with no problem. But you forgot a itsy bitsy issue, what are you going to do about Joker's crazy bitch and his disciples?" Jason asks. "If Axel and Striker agree to it they'll handle them" Garfield says. "I'll do you one better, I'll handle it myself" Jason says as he sits up. "The woman is stronger than she looks. Joker also has many high trained body guards" Lorenzo adds. "Long story short fratello (brother) I can't die. Well, technically I can but I'll just come back to life" Jason explains. "Joker killed Jason when he was Batman's sidekick" Garfield states.

     "Yeah, so he doesn't know that I'm alive. He still thinks I'm waiting for him down in hell" Jason adds. "Why don't the both of you switch?" I ask. "What do you mean?" My husband asks. "Jason can't die. Joker doesn't know he's still alive so why doesn't he take on Joker and you deal with Harley Quinn and his bodyguards?" I elaborate. "Jason can't get into Joker's chamber" my husband answers. "Find a way to let me in" Jason says. "The sad truth is that we need more help" Lorenzo sighs and then looks at me. "Not happening. She's staying here" Garfield argues. "Italy has a point. You are 10x stronger when she's around" Jason says as he cocks his left eyebrow.