Demons

💎💙The last Chapter you should have read was "A+" BTW, should I make more chapter in BB's POV or Raven's POV? Let me know down in the comments, thank you for reading BBRae Crew💙💎

Today is April 26th, it's been 4 days since I've last heard from my husband. No messages, no phone calls, not even a single voicemail. I can't seem to shake the thought that he might be in trouble... that he might need me. He's locked me out of his mind so I can't even contact him mentally, but I can still feel him emotionally. Jason has been checking up on me, but lately there's been so much trouble in the city that I haven't see him in a while. I've been isolated from everyone... I'm fighting my demons... but I don't think I can win, not this time.

      I sit down on the floor and bring my knees up to my chest as tears begin to flow down my face. I peep through my blurred vision as my dark, empty room surrounds me. "Emerson I would give anything for you to be here with me, I don't know how I'm going to make it without you and your father" I whisper as a knife pierces my lung just by saying his name. I place my hands over my eyes as they begin to glow red, but then I jerk my head to the side to meet the approaching footsteps entering my bedroom...

        Jason stands in the doorway with a bewildered look on his face as he jumps at the sight of me on the floor

Jason stands in the doorway with a bewildered look on his face as he jumps at the sight of me on the floor. I say nothing and remove my eyes from him. Without hesitation, he walks over towards me and sits down beside me. "Raven, I'll fight your demons for you if you give them to me" he says while fixing his eyes on me.

(A/N: Am I the only person that's squealing right now???? Lololol)

     "I know what it's like to not want help, but you have to let me help you ok?" He says as he places his hand on my shoulder. "I told you before that I wasn't going to leave you alone, I meant that" he continues. "...I know you're just trying to help... but it's dangerous for you to be here... to be around me" I explain. "That's exactly why I'm the perfect person to be here, when I die I come back to life remember?" He says with a sly grin which causes a smile to appear on my face.

"Why don't you come stay with me tonight?" He asks. "What?" I question. "I said why don't you come stay with me tonight, at my house?" He repeats. "Um... Jason I don't know" I answer. "My house is your house. You know that, pack some clothes. I'll wait on you downstairs" he says as he stands up and offers me his hand which I reluctantly take. He pulls me up with ease and then walks out of the room. He reminds me of my husband... picking me up when I fall down.

I quickly pack some clothes and walk down stairs to see Jason standing at the door. "Ready to go?" He asks and I nod my head. "Wait, where did you get that?" I ask eyeing a red dress that he's holding behind his back. "Your closet" he replies. "Jason I don't care that you want to wear a dress but why not find one that's your size?" I ask playfully. "Very funny, but it's for you to wear tonight Voodoo" he says while locking the door behind him. "Tonight? Where are we going?" I ask. "Out" he replies and with that, he hops on his motorcycle and I follow him from the air to his house.