Cupid's Ass

💎💙I'm sorry but that poem was so funny to me I thought I should share it with you😂...please make sure you aren't skipping chapters, the next few chapters won't make sense if you do💙💎

Today is February 14th, a.k.a. Valentine's Day. Currently, Garfield and I are in the kitchen making breakfast. We both jump as the front door is kicked open.

 We both jump as the front door is kicked open

      "Umm?" I say while cocking my eyebrow. "Jason what the hell are you doing?" Garfield asks while looking at Jason plop himself on our couch. "I hate everyone and everything. I would shoot myself in the forehead if I wouldn't come back to life" he groans. "What's wrong with you?" I ask as I get the fruit out of the refrigerator. "My ex girlfriend won't leave me aloneeee" he groans. "What does she want?" Garfield asks. "Me to take her out to dinner tonight" he says through clenched teeth.
"We're all going out to a restaurant to eat anyways, why don't you bring her and meet us there?" Garfield suggests. "Where at and who's going?" Jason asks while sitting up. "Bamonte's Restaurant. It's going to be Me and Rae, Dick and Star, Cyborg and Bumble Bee, and then you and your ex" Garfield says. "Bamonte's Restaurant is in Gotham City" Jason says coldly. "Yeah it's like an hour away" I say back to him.
     "That's not what I was referring to" Jason says while using his finger to make a large smile on his face. "Oh, him. Do you actually think we'll run into him tonight?" Garfield says, referring to The Joker. "Gotham may seem like a big city but you'd be surprised how many people you'll run into that you know" Jason says as he walks over to us. "Make sure you don't go anywhere by yourself" Garfield says while looking at me. "I won't" I say back to him. As soon as we sit down for breakfast, all of our phones start dinging. I grab my phone to see that it's the Titan group chat.

💙💜🤍Titan Group Chat🖤💚❤️

Dick: Are we still on for tonight at 7?

Cyborg: Me and Bee are going, it's in Gotham right?

Starfire: Yes, the Restaraunt of Italian is called "Bamonte's Restaurant"

Garfield: Me and Rae will be there

Jason: I guess me and my ex thot are going too

Dick: ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS JASON!!!!

Jason: Queens of the Streets

Cyborg: @Jason LMAOOOOO

Dick: @Jason That's why you can't get a girlfriend!!

Jason: @Dick I had your wife so that counts

Cyborg: OOOOOF LMAOOOO

Starfire: @Jason kindly do the shutting of the up

Dick: @Jason yeah do the shutting of the up

Jason: @Dickhead I'll shut you up

Dick: DON'T CALL ME THAT