The Real Ghost

💙💎Raven's POV💎💙

(The last chapter you should hav dread was "Strangers")

     Today is May 12th, I wake up as I feel my phone vibrate. To my disappointment, it's just a notification from the Titan Alert System. I need to text Jason.

Jason 🥀🩸

Me: Hey are you awake?

Jason: Yeah what's up?

Me: Garfield came by the house last night

Jason: He what??? He remembers?

Me: He has a few memories of me but that is it. He figured out the password to his phone, it was the date of our wedding

Jason: What else does he remember?

Me: Very few things, he has no memory of anyone else on the team

Jason: What else did he say?

Me: I sort of explained bits and pieces of what happened, he's coming back here some time today and he asked if you could be here

Jason: Honey. Go downstairs

   I squint my eyes and I quickly hop off my bed and dart downstairs to see Jason propping against the counter with a towel hanging over his shoulder.

      "I could have came in here and killed you in your sleep and you wouldn't have even known it" Jason huffs

      "I could have came in here and killed you in your sleep and you wouldn't have even known it" Jason huffs. "I can't help that you keep breaking into my house" I argue. "Breaking in? More like just walking in" He says as he twirls the house key around in his hand. "Anyways, what all went down last night?" Jason asks. "He came here out of nowhere, I'm guessing he followed my scent from the bank all the way here" I start. "Did he act like himself?" He questions. "Kind of, it's kind of hard to answer that question. He seems like he wants to remember everything but it's like that man changed him. His aura used to be bubbly and laid back, now he just seems like he's on guard more" I explain.

    Before he has time to respond, we are interrupted by the alert system in my house. "It's too early for this shit" Jason groans as he quickly puts on his shirt and mask. I stand up from the chair and as I head for the door, Jason steps in front of me. "And just where do you think you're going?" He asks as he lifts his left eyebrow. "To help out the rest of the Titans" I reply. "No you're staying here, you froze up yesterday" Jason argues. "You're not going to make me stay here" I argue back. Before I have time to process what's going on, a Red X is inches away from my body.