Mr. & Mrs. Grayson

💎💎Hey everyone!!! I hope all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 This chapter is extremely long lol so I hope you enjoy it, don't forget to vote and comment, I would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations for my book!! 💎💎

    I slowly open my eyes as the sun rays peek through the curtains in the small hut. 'Do Tamarans drink herbal tea?' I think to myself. I lean over Garfield to grab by phone to see that I have 3 text messages from Jason.

Jason

Jason: Where did everyone go?
*7 minutes later*
Jason: Well damn y'all didn't have to leave me here like that (o_o)
*35 minutes later*
Jason: Hey I'm on the way ( )
25 minutes later*
Me: Sorry I just woke up and seen your message... you're on the way? You know we're in Tamaran right? You would need a spaceship to get here.
Jason: Lmao! Duhh that's why I stole one
Me: Are you serious?
Jason: Come meet me outside before I get arrested
Me: You're already here?!
Jason: Yeah but I have no idea where to go
Me: Alright I'm coming
Jason: Ok

   I sigh and get up out of bed, careful to not wake up my husband who morphed into a hound dog. As I open the door, the green hound dog lifts his head and stares at me. "I'll be back in a few minutes" I say as he nods his head. I quietly close the door and walk out of the small purple hut. 'All of this pink is making me nauseous' a familiar mind voice says. I quickly turn around to see Jason standing in front of me.
    "Voodoo" he says as he nods his head. "I can't believe you actually stole a spaceship" I say while peering behind him. "I couldn't believe how much security they had there, you know they have more security there than at the National Bank?" He says while smacking his forehead with the palm of his hand. I roll my eyes and let out a small laugh. "I would know because I robbed them blind numerous times" he says while laughing. "How did you know where we were?" I ask.
    "Well I went to the tower and no one was there so I hacked into the computer system and found the email that you had sent Titans East" he says while shrugging his shoulders. "You really are a criminal huh" I say. "The best one there is" he says with arrogance in his voice. "Sooo spill the herbal tea and fill me in on what's going on" he says while handing me a thermos. "Your a life saver" I say while taking a sip of the herbal tea. "So we found out yesterday that Starfire is pregnant and they only have 6 months before the baby is born. So today they are getting married and announcing her pregnancy at the wedding" I say while summing it up.
"Interesting... where's String Bean?" Jason asks, assuming he's talking about my husband. "Right here!!" Garfield shouts while jumping onto Jason's back and morphing into a Monkey. "Haha" Jason says while grabbing Garfield by his scruff. "Guess what?" Garfield says as Jason is still holding him by his scruff. "What?" He asks. "I think Batman is supposed to be here for the wedding" Garfield says, his feet dangling in the air. "Great..." Jason sighs.
     "Wait... does, you know, he know?" Garfield asks. "He will soon enough" Jason says hesitantly. We all snap around as we here heavy feet run towards us. "MORNING Y'ALL!! SUP JASON!! We gotta go with Dick to the Emerald mountains so he can make a wedding ring for Star" Cyborg shouts. "Make?" Garfield asks while tilting his head. "I'm guessing it's a Tamaranean tradition, the groom makes the wedding rings" Jason says. "I guess you aren't as stupid as I thought" Dick says to Jason.
"Well you are as stupid as I thought" Jason says with his signature smile, causing everyone to laugh. "Hey Rave, Starfire is on the 2nd floor eating breakfast if you wanna go keep her company" Dick says, looking at me and then eyeing the large purple building. I nod my head and he says "We should be back at around lunch time, the Wedding starts at 3:00" he says while smiling. I return the smile and walk towards the castle like building. I walk inside to see an elevator like structure in the corner. I hesitantly walk towards it to see a muscular Tamaranean woman get on it, I watch her grab the cable cord and pull down, to see that she is moving herself and the large metal cage up with her. That's extremely odd.
     I guess that answers my question about all Tamaraneans flying. I walk into the elevator and fly upwards to the 2nd floor to meet a hall full of doors. I turn my head to see a green blob with sort of an elephant like trunk as a nose. "Um can you tell me where Starfire is?" I ask it. He just stares at me with a blank face, literally, it has no eyes. Oh yeah, they don't call her Starfire here. "My bad, Can you tell me where Princess Koriand'r is?" I say, repeating the question. The blob makes some kind of gurgling sound which I'm guessing means yes. It gets in front of me, sliding across the purple marble floor and leads me to the door at the end of the hall.
"Thanks" I say as I watch it jiggle like jello, moving down the hall. I open the door to see Starfire shoving her mouth full of food. "Friend!!" She says cheerfully. I walk over to the table and sit down beside her. "Would you like the giant friend bug?" She asks, holding up a freakishly big green worm. I shake my head no vigorously and stare at it. "Do not worry friend, the bug is no longer living" she says as she giggles. "Are you excited?" I ask her, striking up a conversation to get my mind off of her downing a bug. "Yesss the very excited!! Our friends have traveled to Emerald Mountain to create a ring" she says with joy.
    "I seen them walking that way earlier, have you seen your dress yet?" I ask. "Oh I have friend Raven!! Shall I show it to you?" She asks as she claps her hands together. "Sure" I say back to her. "Follow me" she says while taking me hand. We both fly up into the air and she takes us to a tunnel. "This is really small..." I say while peering through it. She puts me in front of her and then she sits down behind me. "WEEEEEE!!!!!" She screams and before I can even process what had happen we are sent sliding down a dark tunnel.
      "AHHHH" I scream as we are swirling down the slide. Finally I see a light at the end of the tunnel but of course it's pink. As soon as we shoot out of the tunnel we land on a pink mattress. "AHAHA that was so fun!!" She says while laughing. I join in and start laughing with her as we both stand up. I look up at the nearby clock, to see that it's 11:30 p.m. "This is the room where we shall get ready for the ceremony" Starfire squeals as she twirls around in the air. "We...?" I ask, cocking my left eye brow. "You will be my maid of the honor, correct?" She says with a slight frown. "Of course I will" I say while smiling back at her.
      "Thank you friend" she says as she wraps her strong arms around me. I return the hug and we walk into a solid green room. "This is your dress" she says as she giggles and holds up a soft, lavender dress up to me. It has one strap and a pair of dark purple heels to go with it.