Mr. & Mrs. Logan

💎💎💎Hello everyone!!! Once again, this is a book series. This is the 2nd book to "Titans Forever" so if you have not read it please do to prevent any confusion. If you have already read the first book then welcome back and I'm so glad that you enjoyed Titans Forever :) 💎💎💎

      Today is July 7th... the day of Garfield and I's wedding. We haven't seen each other in 3 days and it's honestly been so hard not seeing him for that long. Starfire, Jinx, Sage, Rita and I have been staying here at the Tower while Garfield, Robin, Steve, Cyborg, and Rorek have been staying at Jason's place. I still can't actually believe that we are getting married today...and he still hasn't told me where we're going for our honeymoon so I'm still kind of anxious about that. Everything is ready, including our house, all that's left to do is to say "I do." I've never been more scared or more excited in my life.
      "OMG GIRLSSSSSSS ONLY 3 HOURS UNTIL THE WEDDINGGGGG!!!" Jinx screams in excitement. "Perhaps we should start with the makeup" Starfire suggests. "Indeed, it will help not get makeup on the dresses" Sage says with a light laugh. "I'm going to go check on the gentlemen and make sure they're getting ready ladies, I'll meet you at the venue" Rita says while laughing. We all smile and wave bye to her as she walks out the door. "Raven can you pull out the bridesmaid dresses?" Jinx asks. I nod my head and snap my fingers as the elegant bridesmaid dresses appear in front of us on mannequins.

       "Those are stunning" Sage says in awe

"Those are stunning" Sage says in awe. "They are extremely comfortable too" Starfire says as she giggles. "Just wait until you see Rae's dress" Jinx says as she smiles. The girls sit down as they begin to do their makeup and I look down at my phone to see that I have a text from Garfield.
                        💚Garfield💚

Garfield: Babe you could have gave us a heads up that my mom was coming over, she came in here like a drill sergeant on a mission XD
Me: Haha she wanted to make sure all of you were behaving and getting ready for the wedding
Garfield: Well we weren't having a Nerf Gun War if thats what you are implying... XD
Me: Lmao you still act like your 14
Garfield: Do not!!!
Me: yEaH rIgHt
Garfield: Mom is about to slap me... I'll see you at the alter :)
Me: Tell her to slap you again for me
Garfield: Gee thanks *rolls eyes*

   "How's this look Raven?" Jinx says while closing her eyes to show her gold colored eyeshadow. "That looks really good" I say while giving her a soft smile. Sage sits down and Starfire begins to do her makeup with the same eyeshadow. When Starfire gets done she sits down and allows Jinx to do the same eye shadow on her. "Time for the dress!!!" Jinx squeals. All 3 of them run to the bathroom with their dresses. About 30 minutes later, they appear back in the room, with the dresses on and their hair curled. "All of you look great" I say with a smile on my face. "Your turn" Sage says as she pulls out the makeup brushes. "Starfire can you put some jewelry on Raven while Jinx fixes her hair and I do her makeup?" Sage asks while looking at me and then to Starfire. Starfire giggles and starts putting some simple, diamond earrings on me as Jinx begins to brush my hair. "I think I'm going to do a golden pearl eyeshadow on you and a little bit of blush, how does that sound?" Sage says while smiling. I return the smile and nod my head and she then says "You're nervous aren't you?" "Is it that obvious?" I say as I laugh. "Haha yes ma'am it is, I remember my wedding day as if it were yesterday. I was so nervous I tripped walking down the aisle, of course your brother thought that was absolutely hilarious" she says while laughing which causes Jinx, Starfire and I to smile.
I close my eyes as she finishes my final makeup look and then she puts a natural pink lipstick stain on my lips polished with a clear lipgloss. "Done" she says as she hands me a small hand mirror. "Thank you" I say while admiring my makeup. I feel Jinx tighten my bun as she finishes straightening the last few strands. "I am also done" Jinx says as she giggles. I stand up and walk over to the large mirror to see my hair and makeup beautiful done as well as being finished off with diamond jewelry. "Thank all of you so much" I say as I hug them. "Now lets see that dress girl" Sage says while opening the closet, to reveal my wedding dress.