For The Love of Tamaran

**Ring Ring**Ring Ring**
I feel the mattress move as Garfield reaches over me to grab the phone. I slowly open my eyes to see that it's 6:00 AM. Ugh, what could be so important? It's too early. "Hello?" Garfield says in his sleepy voice. "Isn't that a Doctor's job?" He groans. "Fine. Give us a few, we'll be there in a bit" he says as he hangs up. "Who was that?" I ask while rubbing my eyes. "Dick" he says as he yanks the covers over his head.
"What's wrong?" I ask. "Star is sick" he groans. "We'd better hurry over to the tower then" I say as I get up from bed. I walk into our closet so the monitor can scan my hand and bring out my cloaks. I quickly put on my leotard and slide on down black tights as I throw my cloak on. I walk back into our room to see Garfield on the bed with his ears down. "Ready?" I ask. "Mmhmm" he says as he nods his head. I lay my hand gently on his shoulder and chant "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" as my Raven surrounds us and teleports us into the Titan Tower living room.
       Dick, Starfire and Cyborg all jump at our arrival. "What's going on?" I ask. I look at Starfire who is laying down on the couch with a wash cloth on her forehead and a trash can beside her. "She's been throwing up since 5:00 this morning" Dick says while kneeling down at her side.  Starfire sits straight up and then vomits again. "What did you eat last night?" I ask her. "We ate the grilled cow" she says while taking a deep breath. "Are you dizzy?" I ask and she nods her head. Being dizzy is a symptom of a lot of things.
"Do you have any idea of what caused it?" I ask. "I woke up after feeling extremely hot, and when I sat up I had to do the vomiting" she says while placing her hand gently on her stomach. I watch her face turn the same color as Garfield and I quickly use my magic to pick up a garbage can and move it towards her face as she throws up. She groans as she lays back down on the couch. I put one hand on her forehead as I put the other one on her stomach as I close my eyes to meditate. I quickly jerk my eyes open and move both of my hands away from her as I saw a vision.
         This strong Tamaranean, carrying a tiny life... "What's wrong!?" Dick says as he grabs my arm, snapping me out of my trance. I look back up at Dick and then back down to Starfire. "Starfire, you're pregnant" I say quietly, but the room was even quieter. I look up to see Dick's mouth drop wide open and then I see tears stream down Starfire's face. It's so quiet in here you could hear a cotton ball drop. "Star it's going to be ok" Dick says as he kneels down once again beside her. I look at my husband and then at Cyborg while they are still in shock. "You will not leave me, correct?" She asks as he wipes her eyes.
       "I would never leave you, or our baby ok?" He says while brushing her hair with his fingers. She leans up and wraps her arms around his neck as he wraps his around her waist. I turn around as I feel Garfield touch my waist and he says "Don't worry Star, I'm going to be the favorite Uncle." A smile appears across her face and then Cyborg says "That's what you think, who wouldn't want a half human half robot for an Uncle?" I give a slight smile and Starfire bursts into laughter and then starts crying again. "Her emotions are all over the place" I say which causes the guys to look at me. "And it'll be like this for the next 9 months?" Dick gulps.
      "Just for 6 months" Starfire says. "Umm aren't women pregnant for 9 months?" Cybrog asks, cocking his eyebrow. "Humans are. Tamaranean's are fast growing so it takes less time for them to develop" I say while looking at Dick. "What are we going to do? We have yet to find a house and have the celebration of marriage" Starfire says with a sigh. "Well... let's go to Tamaran Star... all of us... we could get married there right?" Dick asks. Starfire sits up and clears her throat then says "Well yes, but when?" "If we're all going to Tamaran then we need to alert Titans East to keep an eye on Jump City" Cyborg says while sitting down on the couch.
"I'll send out an email" Garfield says as he walks to the center of the living room. "Go pack her bag for her" I say while looking at Dick, he nods his head and runs to their room with Cyborg following quickly behind him. I turn my head as my husband lays his hand on my shoulder. "Can you teleport me home? I'll pack our bags" Garfield says as he kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and snap them open to reveal my white glowing eyes. In less than 7 seconds Garfield disappears. I look at Starfire and lay my hand on her head. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I say as my blue magic surrounds her.
"Thank you, friend Raven" she says as her orange color comes back to her face.