Sobered Up

💎💙(The last chapter you should have read was "Demons")💎💙

(A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated I've been extremely busy!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this juicy chapter!!! I will be updating soon!!)

"Mmm" I groan as I wake up from a pounding headache. I jerk my eyes open and hop off the bed. I grab the pillow and stomp my way through the hall and into the living room to see Jason fast asleep on the couch. I raise the pillow above my head and slam it as hard as I can against his stomach. "Mmph!!" He grunts as he grabs his stomach. "The hell was that for?" He groans. "For letting me get wasted. I have a headache" I snap.

"You had fun. That's what you had" he argues as he sits up. I plop down on the couch as I feel radiating pain from my eye sockets to the back of my head. "She makes me want to set myself on fire" Jason growls as he slams his phone down on the table. "Who? Your girlfriend?" I ask with a smirk. "IT IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" he exclaims which causes my hair to blow back. I smack the back of his head and he slumps back into the couch as he pouts. "He's been here hasn't he?" I ask quietly, breaking the silence. "How did you know?" He asks, looking at me. "I have a mental bond with him, like I do with you and the rest of the Titans, but the bond I share with him is stronger" I explain.

He sighs and then says, "Yeah, he was here. He stopped by the morning he left." "What did he say?" I ask. "You know I can't tell you" he replies. "Figures... is there anything you can tell me?" I ask. "Yeah. He loves you and he's going to do whatever it takes to come home" he says as he places his hand on my leg. He looks down at the couch as his phone vibrates. "Cyborg" Jason says. "Is something wrong?" I ask. "No, he asked if I wanted to come over to the tower. Want to go?" He asks. "Yeah, we can" I reply as I place my hand on his shoulder. My eyes glow white and my inner Raven takes over to teleport us into the Titan elevator. I snap my fingers to replace the red dress into a baggy shirt and some jeans.

"Hey Jason... and Raven" Cyborg says as we both step out of the elevator. "What's up?" Jason says. "I was actually wanting to show you something but it can wait" Cyborg says and then adds "How've you been Rae?" "Fine... what we're you going to show him?" I ask. "It's nothing important" Cyborg says but I can tell he's lying. "It's about him isn't it?" I say, referring to my husband. "Yeah... I guess you should see it too, follow me" Cyborg says and then leads us down the hall, towards Garfield's room. "Someone completely destroyed Beast Boy's room while I was gone... I checked my cameras and everything but whoever did this knows how to stay low" Cyborg says while shaking his head.

"Whoever was, they were looking for something" Jason says while I kneel down on the floor to see my husband's old Titan uniform.

     "Raven, you have a connection with him

"Raven, you have a connection with him. Can you tell where he is or search his mind to see who did this?" Cyborg asks. "I used too... but not anymore. He locked me out of his mind, I can't see where he's at or what's he thinking" I reply. I stand back up and eye the empty nightstand. "The picture is gone" I say quietly. "What picture?" Jason asks. "He always kept a picture of me on his nightstand, it's gone" I explain. "What the hell does that mean?" Jason asks, walking up towards the nightstand. "The person who did this must have it out for Raven too..." Cyborg says quietly.