Ke Kai (The Ocean)

The smell of coffee bring my eyes back to life as I sit up in bed, realizing that I have no clothes on. I quickly pull the red blanket up to cover me as Garfield approaches me shirtless and in some shorts, holding a coffee mug. He sits down on the bed beside me and says "Good morning" as he kisses my cheek. I smile at him and look him in his green eyes as he hands me a cup full of herbal tea. "Thank you" I say with gratitude. "So...guess what we're doing today?" He says while giving me a grin. "What?" I ask.
        "We, are spending the night on our yacht and going swimming with the marine animals" he says with his voice full of excitement. "Sounds fun" I say with a smile on my face. "I've already packed our overnight bag so whenever you're ready, we'll go" he says as he returns the smile. I nod my head and use my magic to  teleport myself, and my bag into the bathroom. I quickly put on my bathing suit and then slide my short, white sundress over it.
      I open the door to see Garfield waiting in the living room. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head yes and he grabs my hand as he grabs our bag. We walk outside to be met with the smell of the salty ocean and the white sand. I take a deep breath as I hear the gentle waves in the light blue ocean. We walk in the warm sand and as we see the yacht far out into the ocean. I take another deep breath as my Raven surrounds us on teleports us onto the yacht.
      We walk towards the open part of the yacht to see a ginormous table full of fruits and breakfast foods. "It's so pretty out here, so what exactly are we going to do?" I ask him while munching on a green apple. "Going for a swim with my fish friends" he says while laughing. "Can you do a spell so you can breathe underwater?" He asks. "Yeah did you grab my spell book?" I ask. He nods his head and opens my bag as he grabs my spell book. "Azafata Metrion Zinthos" I chant as my book opens too a page in the back of the book.
I close my eyes and take a deep break as my magic surrounds me. "Done" I say back to him. "Great. You ready?" He says while looking down at the crystal clear water.

 I nod my head yes and he morphs into a dolphin

I nod my head yes and he morphs into a dolphin. I jump off the yacht and land into the lukewarm water. "Hey Rae, grab onto my fin" he says as he swims over to me. I grab onto his fin and he dives us under the water. We swim towards the shore and as we get closer to the shallow water, we see a sting-ray. We watch it's pectoral finds glide gracefully in the water, it almost looks majestic. "Cool right?" Garfield says. I nod my head yes and he says "Let's swim towards the coral reef, there's tons of fish there. I grab onto his fin once again and we go in the opposite direction just to be met by a Manatee.