Alone

❇️The last chapter you should have read is "A+." Thank you guys so so much for reading!!! If you have any suggestions or anything that you would like for me to put in my book, please leave it down in the comments or feel free to private message me❇️

💙💎Raven's POV💙💎

     Today is April 11th... it's been a full day since my husband has been gone. Even though we have been texting, it's nothing like him actually being here. In a crowd full of people I think I would still feel alone... it's like depression is eating me alive. How could I manage to lose my husband and son in the same month? Yesterday, everyone was texting me. His mom, the Titans, literally everyone. As much as I wanted to assure them that I was alright, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I just want to be left alone. It feels like I'm trapped and that no one can save me. I'm slowly drowning... I ease my way down the stairs while I gently press my battered rib cage. As I'm about to sit in the couch, I hear a knock on the door. Who would be here at 4:00 in the morning? I stealthily sneak my way across the living room as I approach the door. "It's me, open the door" I hear Jason's voice say.

I sigh and reluctantly open the door to see Jason's built figure standing in front of me. I back up as he walks inside and I lock the door behind him. Without saying a word, he walks into the kitchen and sets down 7 large grocery bags. As the sides of the bags fall down, they reveal large tubs of ice cream, boxes of cookies, waffles and candy. "I'm ready to get diabetes, so which one are we going to start with?" He asks as he holds up 2 tubs of ice cream. He didn't even have to ask me how I'm doing... he just knew. He lays his mask on the counter and I slowly walk up towards him and wrap my arms around his neck as he towers over me.

 He lays his mask on the counter and I slowly walk up towards him and wrap my arms around his neck as he towers over me

     "You didn't think I was going to leave you here alone now did you?" He says quietly as he embraces my small frame. As we release each other, he then pulls out a small bag from his brown jacket. "I got some scary movies, which one do you want to watch first?" He asks as he lays out 20 different movies. I point to the movie that says "Lights Out." "Get the spoons, I'll put the movie on and get the ice cream" he says as he walks back into the living room.

I open the top drawer as I grab 2 spoons and I walk into the living room to see Jason place the junk food on the coffee table. I sit down beside him and he tosses a blanket on top of me while he opens the tub of ice cream for me and places it in my unscathed hand. He grabs the controller and presses play, almost immediately scary music fills the room. "You know if you had a theme song, I think this would suit you" Jason says which causes me to snicker.

**45 Minutes Later**

We are 45 minutes into the movie, and tension is filling up the room. Of course we are rooting for the family, but the shadow like demon is slowly starting to show us what fear is. —Jason and I both jump as she appears on the screen along with scary music, and then the light in the living room flicker, on and off. Jason starts suspiciously looking around the room and I say "Sorry, that was me." He rolls his eyes and then lets out a laugh. We jerk our heads towards a small closet as we hear a loud crash.