New Years Eve to New Years Day

I wake up to a small green cat, resting his head and his paws on my belly. Today is New Years Eve, and in 1 more day, I will be 7 weeks. Ever since Garfield has found out that I was pregnant, he has been so overprotective. He makes me hold his hand when we walk down the stairs, he's also making sure I take my prenatal vitamins and that I eat plenty of food. I gently lay my hand on my husbands head and I hear him purr.
I pick him and kiss his nose as he rubs his head against my cheek. "Are we going to the tower today?" I ask him and he nods his small green head yes. I lay back down on the head while he curls up beside me and rests his head on my neck.
**2 Hours Later**
I wake up to Garfield caressing my back. "Sleepy baby?" He asks and I nod my head. He gently pulls me closer to him and he kisses my forehead. "Whenever you're ready we'll go" he says as he places his hand on my side. I close my eyes as wrap my arm around him. "When do you have to go see the doctor?" He asks me quietly. "In about a week or so" I answer him with my eyes closed. "Will you come with me?" I ask. "Of course I will Rae, I'll be there with you at every appointment ok?" He says as he kisses my forehead. I nod my head.
     "What time is it?" I ask. "11:55" he says as he's still caressing my back. "Really? I didn't realize it was that late" I reply back to him. "You kept moving a lot last night, I don't think you slept that well" he says while looking at me. "Yeah, I had a little bit if insomnia, that's one of the downsides to being pregnant" I say with a sigh. "I wonder how big the baby is now" Garfield says while placing his hand on my stomach. "I think it's the size of a blueberry" I say while laughing. "Oh my God, you are so tiny" he says as he gently pats my belly.
Just then, Song (Our computer system) alerts us. "Mr. and Mrs. Logan, there is trouble at the shopping center in Jump City" Song says as she alerts us. I start to get up and thats when Garfield looks at me. "And where do you think you're going?" He asks. "Oh, right..." I say, remembering that I can't fight in my condition. "Meet me at the tower ok?" He says while getting up from bed and putting his shirt on.
"Ok, be careful" I say as I watch him walk towards the balcony. He turns around and walks to me. "Always am" he says as he lifts my chin up with his and plants a kiss on my lips. He then morphs into a hawk and I watch him disappear. "I guess we should start getting ready" I say as I place my hand on my belly. I grab some clothes and I walk into the bathroom.
**15 Minutes Later**
After I finish getting a shower, I blow dry my hair and throw on some warm clothes. I walk downstairs to lock the front door and I fly to the tower. I land on the small, snow covered island and I walk into the garage on the bottom floor. I step into the elevator and hit the main floor button that takes me to the Living room. The elevator dings as it opens for me to walk out and I see Starfire walking around with Mar'i.
"Friend, I am glad to see you" Starfire says while giving me a big smile. "It's good to see you too" I say as I return the smile. "Mar'i has has the upset tummy, so I am walking around with her to make her stop crying" she says with a sigh. "Are you feeding her formula or breast milk?" I ask her. "In the hospital I fed her breast milk but ever since we brought her home I've been feeding her formula" Starfire says as she gently pats her daughter on the back. We both sit down and I say "Maybe you should try breast feeding again or try changing the formula" I suggest. "Perhaps I shall try that" she says, agreeing with me.
      "Are you excited about motherhood?" She asks eagerly. "At first, I wasn't, I about lost my mind when I found out I was pregnant" I say as I slump down into the couch. "Motherhood is wonderful, when they are in your womb, you are never alone" she says as she rubs her daughter's black hair. Now that I think about it, she's right, even when Garfield leaves, I'm not alone. "How has Beast Boy been taking it?" She asks. "A lot better than I did. He's always wanted a family of his own, he's so excited about becoming a dad. He's even more protective over me than usual" I say back to her.
      "Really? Dick was like that as well, he hated for me to leave his peripheral vision" She says while looking at me. "Yeah but I guess it's a good thing, at least we'll know that they'll always be protected" I say with confidence. "Oh yes!!! Our children shall be the best of friends!!" She squeals with joy. That's when the elevator dings, we both turn around to see the boys about to fall over. "Friends...?" Starfire says. "We just about got our asses beat" Red Hood says plainly as he falls over on the couch.
      "Nightwing is staying home with Mar'i next time" Cyborg says while glaring at Nightwing, watching him go back to his room to change his clothes. "We need our girls back" Garfield says quietly. "What happened?" I asked. "Madam Fancy Pants decided she wanted to steal everything the mall owned" Red Hood says while crossing his arms. "Who?" I ask. "Madam Rouge" Garfield says. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO DO THE DISHES CYBORG?!?!?!?!" Dick yells at Cyborg. "IT'S YOUR TURN TO DO THE DISHES!!!" Cyborg shouts.