Mustard and Pickles

It's been 3 months since Starfire and Dick were married. Before we left Tamaran, Bruce surprised Dick and Starfire with a house key, he bought them a beautiful suburban house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it's a perfect house for them since they are expanding their family. Crime has been pretty much down in Jump City, but every time we have a call it kills Starfire to stay home. It's insane that she's already halfway through her pregnancy.
At first she was scared of having a baby, but now, her and Dick are most definitely ready. Today is the first day in what feels like forever that we have all been in the tower together. "I really want to know if it's a dude or a girlllllll" Cyborg moans. "I know right?" Garfield agrees. "We must be the patient" Starfire says while laughing. "Yeah we want it to be a surprise, so that's why we don't want to know the sex of the baby" Dick says while laughing. "Ok well answer this, what do you want the baby to be?" Jason asks. "BOY!!!" "GIRL!!!" Dick shouts first and then Starfire shouts right behind him.
"Well" Jason says. "We need more girls" Starfire says, crossing her arms. "Raven and Beast Boy can handle that" Dick says while pointing at me, which causes Garfield to choke on his orange juice. I get up from the couch and smack the back of Dick's head. "Ow!!! What was that for?" He says while glaring at me. "For being stupid" I say coldly. "Wait, so y'all don't want kids?!" Cyborg says, while looking at both me and my husband. "Well... the subject hasn't really been brought up?" Garfield says hesitantly.
"Are you for real?!" Cyborg says while gasping and then looking at me. Alright, turn to change the subject. "So... have you thought of any names yet?" I ask Starfire and Dick. "YES!!!" They both shout. Everyone comes to sit down in the couch while Starfire sits in Dick's lap with her hand on her belly.

    "So if it is a girl" Starfire starts but Dick interrupts with "but it's not

    "So if it is a girl" Starfire starts but Dick interrupts with "but it's not." "She will be named Mar'i. In your language, her name would be Nightstar" Starfire says with a smile on her face. "Beautiful name" I say while returning the smile. "Nightstar huh? Night from Nightwing and Star from Starfire, nice" Jason says while nodding his head in approval. "What about if it's a boy?" Cyborg asks. "If it's a boy, we'll name him Astro" Dick says excitedly. "I like the space theme" Garfield says while smiling.
      "Well whatever you are I'm ready to meet you" Cyborg says as he gently pats her belly. "I'm hungry" Jason says while getting up to raid the kitchen. "Friend Jason is there any pickles?" Starfire asks. "Jason opens the refrigerator and says "Nope." "Star I just bought you some yesterday" Dick groans. "Yes but they are at our home, we need a supple of the sour cucumbers in vinegar here" she says with a smile on her face.
**Titans!! ALERT ALERT!!!*
     We all jump at the sound of the alarm system and we all meet up in the center of the living room. "Mother Mae-Eye is holding hostages at the local bakery downtown" Dick says, taking off his hoodie revealing his Nightwing symbol. "Let's get moving" he orders. "But, pickles" Starfire frowns. "Haha you're on pickle duty" Cyborg says while laughing. "No way" Dick says while holding his fist over his open hand. "Oh you're on!!!" Cyborg says while doing the same. "ROCK PAPERS SCISSORS SHOOT!!!" They both shout.
    "WHAT?!" Cyborg yells when he realizes Dick beat him. "You cheated... come on Star" Cyborg groans. "Aye Cy get me some veggie burgers" Garfield says. "I want Chinese food" Jason says while smirking. "Pizza for me" Dick says while laughing. "GET OUTTA HERE!!!" Cyborg yells at us while grabbing his wallet. "Tehehe" Starfire giggles. "Let's go Titans" Nightwing orders, becoming serious. We all dart out of the tower and onto the Main Street. I teleport us inside the bakery to be met with a giant pastry. "Who does this?" Jason says while squinting his eyes.
      "That would be me" a old voice says which makes us turn around.