chapter twenty one

j u n g k o o k

The party is around the block, she still doesn't have a dress. I'm prepared with my black suit and tie. But she doesn't have anything, all her clothes are so simple.

Not my taste at all.

I leaned back on my chair as I took a cigarette in the bottom drawer. I lit it up and placed it on my lips. Inhaling the smoke and exhaling it afterwards, I thought about which kind of dress she would wear.

Colours doesn't matter, she suits in everything. Black, red, blue, just fucking everything. But I'm in black that night and we should have a matching clothes.

Black is the best option, but I'll see when I'll bring her to the-

"Mall?"

"Yeah and I don't have time. I pushed my meetings for 8 and now it's 4:38, so hurry up."

"Y-yeah, I'll try to be-"

"You have two minutes," I said as she goes in her room, not forgetting to close the door.

She comes back with a ripped jeans and loose t-shirt that arrived to her mid tight. What kind of clothing sense is this? She should be wearing flowery dresses and skirts, not jeans. That's how like it if it's her.

"Did I take too much time?"

"5 minutes. That's a lot, let's just go," I said, walking first as she walked behind me.

I walked out of the house with my card keys. Since my bodyguards are in the other car, Y/n and I will be in my car. Alone, just the two of us. Sounds so intimate just to think about it.

I open the door for her. She brings her hands to her chest like she was shocked about what I just did. I'm not a jerk to the point that I can't open a damn door for her.

She quickly goes inside, and I slowly close the door. Jogging my way to the other side, I entered and started the engine.

I put my hand behind the back of her seat so I could see where I go. She froze on her place, clutching onto her dear life, on her shirt. I chuckled, driving in a fast speed.

I open the window as she did the same. Suddenly, all I could hear was her soft giggles that came out of her mouth. Nothing else, just her breathing and her voice. It was way better than the radio for sure.

I stopped on the red light. I took another cigarette while she stared at me. I placed on my lips as the green light went on.

I took the lighter that was in the cup holder and tried to lit it up. I miserably failed at each time. I had the focus on two things, smoking and riding.

"Let me do it," Y/n said.

I mumbled a thanks as I passed her the lighter. I turned the car to the right, we were almost at our destination. She got fire in her hands, on shaky movement can lit the whole car.

"Careful." She holds my shoulder with her hand and she lits up the cigar. Her face face was so close that I could hear her heartbeat. If I turned my head right now, we would've kissed at this moment.

I wish she already had her first kiss. If she did, I would've kissed her already. I would've the taste of her sweet lips. It's not like she's that kind of girl.

It's so confusing, everything is. I'm still glad that she's here with me, close. I mean, we did a lot of progress. She's more open to me and she likes me more than Taehyung.

"We're here." She nudged my arm before going out of the car. I sighed as I went out too.

My bodyguards were right behind me, two of them were here at this moment. I check my pockets, hoping that I didn't forget to bring my gun.