chapter thirty three

j u n g k o o k

She looks outside with a hand under her jaw with a beautiful smile on her face. Her eyes sparkled, each time we passed by the street lights. Our hands intertwined together and tightly. I couldn't even see her hand, but I knew I was keeping it warm.

The highway was quiet and the scenery was magnificent. The building's lights were on, the sky was in a dark blue colour and the moon was glowing. We could see the stars everywhere.

"The buildings are pretty tonight," She says, bringing her finger up in the front to change the radio.

I turned the wheel to the left as I chuckle. "Do you want to know something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Every single building you see there," I say, looking at her. "Are mine."

Her mouths open but never closed them. I'm this close to kiss her and make out with her. Fuck, I just want to get home and lock the door.

"You're kidding, right?"

"That's what you get from being wealthy, darling," I say, parking in our garage. We sat there silently. None of us dared to go out or even take off our seatbelt. It was like we were both expecting something before we go inside our house.

I take mine off and went out of the car. We're both not going to do anything if we continue like this. She eyes me from all the way to her side. I open the car's door and waited for her to go out. I take her bags, looking at how beautiful she is. Once she's out, I placed the bags down and held her waist.

Backing her to the car, her back is glued to it. She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing me close to her. I peck her lips.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

"I just want you for myself tonight," I whispered against her lips.

"Maybe not tonight, we have guests waiting for us," She teasingly said, playing with the back of my hair. She sighs, brushing my front hair back, looking directly into my eyes.

I couldn't describe this moment. She was observing me like I was some type of experiment. She gently brushed my lips with the tip of her finger. She traced my nose and my eyebrows. She played with my hair softly.

I take her bags and kissed her cheek before dragging her to our house. I felt weakened by that moment. I wouldn't want to ruin this but we have our priorities.

The moment we entered the house, everyone was singing happy birthday with Jimin holding the cake. I toss the bags to the side and went to them.

"Happy birthday, Jungkook-"

"It's Y/n's birthday too," I said. They all looked at me with a confused face and then they smiled.

They started singing with both of our names. Then, we blew the candles together. She closed her eyes, wishing for something. This is my second wish for the day and I don't know what to wish for. So I simply looked at her.

We cut the cake, holding the knife together. She was smiling so widely. Her eyes disappeared. I really didn't know if she could see anything. She's beautiful when she smiles. I hope she doesn't forget to smile every day.

She looks at me with a piece of cake between her fingers. Her smile changes into a different one. One I never saw before. It was like a new design of smile just for me. I loved it. It showed something else that nobody else could see.

I ate the cake, wanting to lick her fingers clean but who would do that in front of a audience. Taking another piece of cake for her, she opens her mouth as she takes the cake. She eats it slowly before saying it's a good chocolate cake.

She claps her hands in excitement, tears brimming in the corner of her eyes. She laughs, wiping them off.

"What's wrong?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

She smiles, clasping her hands. "This is the best day of my life. Thank you for the cake and for being with me."

I shut my mouth, nodding. Everyone went to give her a group hug. I stood there, staring at them. Was she not happy before she came here? Did something happened?

Time flies away quickly. I soon forget what happened earlier. Y/n was beside me, curled up under my arm. We silently watched the movie that was playing on the T.V. It was boring. I'm not a fan of romance movies. I probably hate them.

"The movie is good," She whispered in my ear before continuing to watch. "Do you like it?"

"It's fine," I say, not wanting to upset her. She shakes her head before sitting correctly on the sofa. I scrunch my nose, doing the same.

"Everyone is sleeping, expect you and me. You can say it if you don't like it, Kook." I nod my head, kissing her temples. She closes her eyes as her long eyelashes drops down to her cheek. Her cheeks started to take a rosy colour. My hand moved up to her waist as my mouth trails to her lips.

I kiss her longly as she puts both of her hands on my cheeks. We let go of each other and all I could think was to kiss those damn lips again.

She suggested to put bed sheets on everyone before we go to sleep in our rooms. And that's what we did. We quietly did everything and went to our room.

Today is our first night together and I wasn't tired. I was ready to do anything with her. Watch another movie? Sure. Talk? Sure. Play cards? Of course.

She turns around, holding the bags I gave for her in front of her face. I cross my arms, knowing what's she's going to do. I only checked what was on top of the bags not inside of it. The sizes and preferences, i didn't even checked that.

"I'm going to try these—"

Then my phone rang, interrupting her sentence. She sighs, telling me to answer it. She goes in the bathroom, closing the door right after it.

I groaned, wanting to throw my phone in the wall. With an upset face, I answer the call as I went out of my room. It was actually my parents, wishing me happy birthday and also telling me that they'll come next week to celebrate a big party.

They sure know that I hate parties. Especially my mother. But she loves them and I can't do nothing.

"Bye, Jungkook, spend quality time doing nothing. Okay?"

"K, nothing, bye," I said not sure what was she saying. We end the call like this as I open the door back. I made my way to the bathroom, curious about what she'll be wearing right now.

Completely forgetting to knock on the door, i slowly opened the door as her hair revealed. As I opened the door fully, the more I could see her body with my shirt and just a thong.

My mind went blank as I stared at her.

She turns around, pulling my shirt to her knees and pushing me out of the bathroom. My back meets the door as I cup my mouth with my hand to hide my red face.

"Fuck, god dammit."