chapter six

y / n

Moving my hands around this soft object, I felt a warmth that I never felt before. I let my head sunk deeper in the pillow. Such a nice pillow and mattress. I feel like I'm sleeping on the clouds.

I scrunch my nose in pain when I felt a discomfort on my lower area. It hurts so bad. I want to eat ice cream, probably chocolate flavoured one.

A hand snaked under the covers to my belly. I flinched and stayed on place. Her fingers were working magic. Soothing touches and I want to feel this every day if I had the chance.

Why do I feel like this is all fake and I'm in dream? This must be fake, this can't be real. Dad isn't here, Mom isn't here and Yoona either. Who's with me now?

"Wake up!" I open my eyes as wide as I could. I straighten my back and turned to look the room. I touch my forehead that was sweaty and hot.

I gazed down to my bottom, to see his tattooed hand under my shirt. My lips trembled at the thought. I kept staring at it before he removed his hand away. It wasn't a girl, it was a man that was touching me without my consent. I mean a girl can't touch me either but a man older than me that I don't know? That's even worse.

"I heard that it helps calms the pain-"

"But it doesn't give you the right to touch me. You should've just let me alone on the bed, I'll be just fine," I said calmly. I never liked arguments and getting mad. Unless if it's a major issue.

"Calm the fuck down, I didn't do anything. And I'm sorry," He apologized as I nodded. He didn't do anything wrong, I'm overreacting for such simple thing. He helped me, I'm feeling relaxed.

I gazed over the clock. I couldn't see anything, I'm so stupid there wasn't any lights on.

"You want to put the light on?" I nodded once again, as I tried to touch the switch on the nightstand. I couldn't see his face or his movements. Only his silhouette.

When I finally touched the switch, his hand found mine. I felt blush rising on my cheeks. I quickly turned the switch on and took my hand.

I could finally see his face. He has bags under his eyes, it didn't suit him at all. Did he perhaps stayed up all night for me? His skin is so sensitive if he doesn't sleep for two hours.

He sighed deeply, as he also glanced over the clock. "3:57 a.m. Do you want something before I go back to sleep?" He asks me kindly. His eyes are giving up on him, he really wants to sleep.

I'm a big girl, I'm supposed to take care of myself instead of someone else. But I'm craving for ice cream so bad.

"Can I have ice cream?" I asked, looking up to him. He stared back with a amusing smirk on his face.

"Ice cream? You really want that when you can have luxurious food?"

"I can get it by myself," I said, taking off the covers that covered my body. I put my feet on the floor, ready to get my food.

This guy is so annoying and I can't stand him at all. He asks me if I wanted anything and now he's saying that I should have luxurious food. I don't care, I just want something to eat.

"I'll get it, just don't move unless you want to go to the bathroom," He said, turning his back and opening the door, turning left as his shadows disappeared.

I can't figure out Jungkook. He's so confusing in his actions and the way he talks. But he's really cute when he's tired. I shouldn't say that to him, he's going to beat me up if I did.

I take both of legs and brought them against my chest, hugging them tightly. I placed my head on my knees and facing the door, waiting for him to come. I hope he didn't bailed me. It's impossible, his room is beside mine, meaning that it was on the right side.

He might be taking his time. I hope that he gets a clue that I don't like chocolate ice cream. I wonder if Jungkook likes it too. He's supposed to like it, since chocolate is the best flavor.

I suddenly heard steps coming from the stairs. He must be here, it took him long enough. My chocolate ice cream might be melting by now. But I must not complain, he's doing a favor for me.

His shadow appeared in front of the door. His arm peeked on the doorframe, as soon his body was fading in. He was sure handsome and really beautiful. His skin is absolutely perfect in my eyes. This whole family is perfect, their skin, their bodies and everything. They're so lucky, Jisung is the luckiest to have a dad like him.

Thinking about him made my pain go away.

He came towards me, putting three feet of distance between us. He handed me the cup of ice cream as I delicately took it in my hands. I observed the cup and how he beautifully scooped the ice cream and decorated as well.

What a gentleman.

I took the spoon and scooped the whole spoon and ate it at once. This must be the most expensive and delicious chocolate ice cream I've ever eaten in my whole entire life.

Jungkook took a seat in front of me, on my bed. My cheeks started to feel hot at the distance we had between us. His thighs are touching my feet and we were dangerously close. Again, I never had any man this close to me.

"Thank you, you can go back to sleep," I said. He raised an eyebrow at me as I chuckle awkwardly. "Or you can just stay."

He turns his head to the other side. I swear that he just smiled a second ago. I ate the ice cream quite quickly, probably leaving some mess around my mouth. I'll lick it afterwards anyways.

I was half way through when Jungkook started speaking about earlier. "I want to apologize for his behaviour and mine. We argue a lot, mostly because of me. Sorry if you lost your appetite, but I know it's not because of that."

He knew it already. I'm feeling more embarrassed than before. First I let myself cry and then he magically knows everything about girls. He probably had so many girlfriends that this thing is normal for him.

"It's okay, it happens," I shyly said. He turns his head to look at me. I was trying to maintain an eye contact with him but it wasn't working at all.

His intimating stare was eating me slowly. I was unable to look or glance at him.

Without any warning, his finger found the corner of my bottom lip. He took the small left over of ice cream on his thumb, wiping properly my mouth.

I thought he'll clean his thumb with his shirt but instead he licked it. My heartbeat started increasing in a fast speed, that I could hear my own heartbeat. My lips started to tremble at this new excitement.

His tongue swirled over his thumb, cleaning it and savouring the flavour. We partially kissed indirectly. This is making me more nervous. I can't face him tomorrow morning, after what happened.

I made sure that my mouth was really clean because I don't want him to do the same thing again. Then, I put the cup on the nightstand and tucking myself for bed. Now that I feel good and a little sleepy, I can sleep in peace.

I tried to hide my face with the covers, but I could still see his face. He was already looking at me. I shut my eyes completely, telling myself to go to sleep.

"Goodnight," He said with a sigh at the end. I say the same thing but in a whisper. I bet he heard it since he nodded afterwards.

One thing I was telling myself when I see his frame slowly disappearing from my eyes, was that; how was I supposed to face him?