chapter fifty six

j u n g k o o k

I open my eyes, as the first thing I see was the sun shining brightly, almost making me blind. Closing back my eyes shut, I felt strands of hair on my hands. Once I open my eyes again, looking at her on the edge of the bed facing her back.

I take the chance to admire her back as the light shined her curves form her shoulder to her hip. The sheet was only covering her hip and the bottom, not the top.

Moving towards her, I made sur that I didn't touch her hair. I put my arm around her waist, bringing her closer to me. Kissing her nape slowly, she started chuckling as she started stretching her arms.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, putting the strand of her hair behind her ear as I tried to look at her face.

She takes my hand, looking at it as she thought of an answer. "A bit sore, but I'm fine."

"Just stay in bed today, I'll do the rest."

She turns her head around, pouting. I raised an eyebrow, gazing at her lips. "You're not staying?"

"Sorry, baby. I have work, but I fucking wish to stay her with you, all day long. It's just the time isn't right," I sadly said, giving a small peck on her lips. She sighs, turning around. I felt her sulking.

How cute.

I put my hand on my head for support, turning her around out of surprise, she stared at me, wide eyed.

"Why are you sulking?"

"I'm not."

"Then whats wrong? Didn't you say you'll say everything that goes in your mind?" I said, tapping her forehead softly as she rolls her eyes.

She glanced to the side before sighing. "I want you to stay."

"Look as much I want to stay here, stay in bed with you, I sadly can't because we're on a business trip not in our honeymoon, but we both know that it's going to happen, so be a little patient for me, will you?"

She pursed her lip, blushing really hard that she took her hands to cover her hands. I laughed as I got up, sitting on the edge of the bed. Stretching, I sigh finally getting up to go wash.

Standing there in the shower, I stand there as I let the water run down my body. I can't seem to wake up even with the water turned to cold in the maximum. I still felt her warm body against mine, drowning me to sleep as her lips came contact with my eyes.

I just want to stay in bed and do literally nothing. Maybe make her some breakfast and bring her out somewhere nice and relax.

Getting of the shower, I put my towel around my waist and went out. The first thing I see was her looking at me with a smile. I smile back, opening my drawer to get my clothes.

Once I'm done, I sit down on the edge of the bed to put on my socks and shoes. But before I could do that, she hugs me from behind as her head comes in front of me. She laughs as I kept admiring how beautiful she looks right now.

A few weeks ago, she was in pain, crying in agony because of that bastard. Now she's all smiling yet still worrying about her sister. I really want to torture him now. I'll do that once I come back home.

"I'm not letting you go," She says, wrapping her legs around my waist. Her whole body was in front of me, she wasn't shy anymore. She usually covers herself with her blanket.

Let's say the blanket was covering only the bottom part but the rest was on display. I wasn't going to do anything, but I really want to do something. But she's sore, I don't want to disturb her anymore.

"You have too," I whispered against her lips, kissing them once. "Or else I'm really going to tickle the soul out of you."

Her eyes widen before she froze. I stayed still, not doing anything. I slowly put my fingers on her hip, swiftly moving them on her skin.

"You're so sneaky!" She screams as I lift her up to throw her on the bed to get the advantage. I started tickling at her most sensitive spot. Her hand kept pushing my chest but I didn't stop.

She looked so pretty, laughing so widely, without thinking about anything. Her hair moved beautifully from side to side and I took the moment to enjoy. Her cute laugh made me laugh too. It was contagious.

Then the bell rang. I stopped my movements as she tried to calm down. Looking at my watch, I see that it's time to go for our last meeting for the week.

I sigh, kissing her one last time. She hugs me tightly before letting me go. I stand up, she says bye as I open the door. Closing back the door, I see Namjoon with a huge smile.

"What did you yesterday night?"

"Nothing, I just slept right away." Why the fuck is he asking me that? I can't say that I was having sex with Y/n.

"It's because you're glowing," He says, eyeing my face once more before walking towards the elevator. As I walked inside with him, first thing I look is my face.

I can't see nothing different. Namjoon turns around, putting an arm around my shoulder. He points my eyes.

"Your eyes are sparkling and you look way more fresh than before," He stayed quiet, then whispering in my ear with a sly smile. "I guess bringing Y/n everywhere with you will make you sleep well."

"Oh shut the fuck up."