chapter thirty five

j u n g k o o k

"Somi," I say with a smile. "Why did you come here, at 9 a.m.?"

She closed the door behind her and took a chair to sit. She puts her legs on the table, making sure she didn't mess up my files.

I shake my head, turning the page and glancing at the screen that was right beside her feet. I almost burst out laughing just by looking at her tiny feet with burger and fries socks. She never fails to make me smile.

"I heard a rumour," She starts, retrieving her legs back and putting both of her hands on the table this time. "About you having a girlfriend."

"I do have one," I said, putting my pen down and intertwining my fingers together.

"What?!" She screamed, standing up. "How old is she?"

I slightly cringed when she say that. Age didn't really matter for me but for my family it is. The girl should be at least two years younger than me. It's such a dumb shit.

Somi is still staring at me with wide eyes, waiting for me to say something. If it doesn't matter for me, I should just say it. Right.

"She's 23."

"She's younger than me by 5 years!" She exclaimed. "And she's younger than you by 10 years."

"Is there a problem?" I asked, getting up from my chair, turning around to see the view of the outside world. I take the pack of cigarettes that in my back pocket and took one out.

I show Somi the pack and she quickly declines with her sweet smile. I lit it up, putting it between my lips.

I thought about it too. I mean, she's really young and dating a man that has already a 17 year old teen, doesn't really made sense in my mind. But I couldn't control my feelings. Maybe I needed something different and new in my life.

Then, I heard the door opening. My head turned to look behind just to see Y/n. Still in pjs, but her face was fresh and bright. Her hair was tied onto a ponytail, that was placed on the shoulder due to her long hair.

I crushed the tip of the cigarette onto the small plate that was beside me. Brushing my hands together, I go past Somi and stood in front of Y/n.

She mouths me a good morning, before she wraps her arms around my torso. I smile, grasping her face cheeks with one hand as she gasps at my sudden move. I pull her face close before kissing her like I didn't saw her yesterday night.

"How are you feeling?" I whispered, rubbing her nape. "Did my session work?"

"It did, I slept like a baby," She said, looking behind me. "Was I interrupting a meeting?"

"Oh god, no. This is Somi, my little sister." I held her hand, moving to the side so she could see her. Somi extended her hand and Y/n shook it slightly, before smiling at her.

"I never knew you had a sister," Y/n surprisingly said. Somi looks at me with a glare before she throws an arm around her shoulder. My girlfriend stumbled back before smiling sweetly at my sister.

I let go of her hand, walking towards my desk and sitting on my chair. They both look at me with a confused face. I chuckle, tapping my finger on top of my desk.

"Why don't you girls have fun today?" I suggested, taking my glasses and putting them on.

"Great! We can go to the mall—"

"Somewhere else, Somi. I already brought her there twice and I'm sure there's other places you can go," I said, taking my pen and watched them in the corner of my eye. "Don't forget to bring Minho with you."

Somi rolls her eyes before nodding. Y/n shrugs, opening the door. Somi gets out first with her signature sigh and Y/n stood there, looking back at me.

I smile, waiting for her to do something. She smiles back, taking a strand of her hair and twirling around her finger. She hides her face with it and began to swing her feet nervously.

"I love you, Kook," She says, before shutting the door.

"I love you too," I mumbled, knowing she won't be able to hear me even if I yelled.

I continued my work, by checking the files and signing them one by one. Then, I felt the sudden urge to smoke again. I take my usual pack and took one stick out. I placed it between my lips and placed the pack in the bottom drawer.

No smoking for today. I lit my cigarette and inhaled the smoke. God, this feels good. I crossed my legs, taking the cigarette between my fingers. Then, I started counting the numbers of paper there is. Probably an infinite.

Damn, I need a secretary. I mean a new one. Jimin isn't even helping me anymore, stupid secretary. He doesn't even know I fired him.

Soon, I heard a notification sound. I take my phone that was on the corner of my desk. Entering my passcode and going to messages, I saw Y/n texted me. I pressed on her name as I see her message.

: Y/n
Jisung wants to come with us, is that okay?

Jungkook :
I don't mind, I mean he's going to be with you and Somi. Wouldn't that be a little weird?

  Y/n :
Oh... Let me ask him again.

I wait for her to respond. It took a while before I noticed that I didn't set a picture of her on her profile nor a cute nickname like couples do. I also realized that I have only few birthday pics of her and that's it.

I scrolled down the photos and saw one photo of her that stood out the most. The first minute that we were together. The night that we both had a cupcake. The photo was blurry but sparkly. She was smiling, holding onto her cupcake. Even it wasn't the best quality, it was the prettiest.

I chose that specific photo for her profile picture. And the name? That'll come when I'll figure it out on my own.

: Y/n
I forgot to tell you, we're going downtown. So I don't see why he can't come with us.

Jungkook :
So you're going for a walk?

: Y/n
Yeah
...
We're going to go now, byee <3

Jungkook :
Bye.