chapter forty one

j u n g k o o k

Leaning against the frame of the door, I gazed at her packing her bag for the week. She wasn't taking any of mine but only hers. I didn't want to ask her anything and that she'll stay at her home thinking about it.

I've thought about moving her stuff into our room. It's been a while since we're dating and we're sleeping in my room, but she's always going back to her to take her clothes. I'll do it when she's away.

"Would you be able to go to work?" I ask, walking towards her. She looks up to me, zipping her bag.

She bites her lip, before awkwardly chuckling, "I think?"

"You're so lucky that I'm the boss," I whispered, she giggles, kissing my lips softly. She turns around to take her jacket and her bags.

The least I could do was to take her bags and help her get home. Placing the bags down right before we head out, I noticed that she didn't cover herself properly. I take the time to zip her jacket and put the hood.

I take the bags and we went in the car. She waits for me even though I told her to get inside. She's still has the behaviour of a child, which I don't really mind.

We both get inside and I drove us to her house.

I didn't get any particular reason why she'll go there or how does her family looks like. She was pretty silent the whole ride and just listened to me. I answered my own question and sometimes she'll protest, saying it was wrong.

Without going deep in the conversation, I changed the subject with something light. Like more about herself, I want to know every single thing about her, ever inch of her.

I still didn't get to explore her fully, but today was heated I should say. She was so shy and so cute. Argh, those whimpers. I can't get enough of her. Making out, is another thing, I'll be just fine if I've done that with her.

We wait for the green light, and I took the chance to put my hand on her thigh, in a comfortable manner. I felt her gaze when I did that, but it didn't seem to mind her. She puts her hand on top of mine, indicating that the green light was on.

We turned to left and another one, before stopping in front of a small yet beautiful house. I knew her family had financial issues, she probably didn't want to get me involved in it.

She looks at me longly enough for me to get questions in my head. Why is she looking at me like she's going to leave me forever?

I kiss her suddenly, as she leaves a soft moan when she felt the piercing of my tongue. She loved it when she felt it, the only one who likes it. Her hand sneaked to my chest to the locks of my hair. She runs her fingers though the scalp of my head, her hands warm and soft to feel.

Grabbing her waist, I started struggling to get under her shirt because of the fucking vest. The moment I tried to unzip it, she pushes me away, getting out of the car.

"I think that's enough for a goodbye kiss," She snickered, going in the back to get her stuff. I also get out of the car to see her leave.

"For one week, it's not enough, I'll need more when you come back," I smirk, putting the strand of her hair behind her ear.

She blushes before nodding. "Fair, enough."

We stare at each other. She started laughing at how stupid we looked when people were passing by, with fear and confusion. I couldn't take my eyes of her, she's so beautiful.

I wanted to grab her wrist but she swiftly backs away, glancing at her house. "I love you, Kook." She waves at me before taking her keys.

"I love you too, Princess, make sure you call me and text me every single minute."

"You're obsessed, but fineee," She happily yelled back before entering the house. I stare at the house in front of me, before going back in my car.

One week should be fine. I can live without her presence for one goddamn week.

I return back home, feeling lonely. I grab my phone that was in the back pocket and checked if she texted me or even called me. But not a single thing.

Keep it cool, Jeon. I'm a adult, she's going to see her family. I'll do the shit I need to do and the time will pass by quickly.

"Hey, Dad?" I forcefully take my eyes of my phone to look at Jisung, who's coming down the stairs with his controller in his hand.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Y/n?" He asked, looking genuinely confused.

"She's staying at her parent's house for a week, why?"

"I just wanted to hang out with her before the semester ends, I guess I'll call her." He shrugs, going up and talking to his friends.

I didn't even tried to call her. Good idea, Jisung.

I dialled her number, waiting for her to pick up the phone. The line went directly to voicemail. I called two more times and she answers.

"Why aren't you picking up?"

"I was with my Aunt, I left my phone in my room."

I hummed, going towards my room and closing the door behind. Leaning against it, I hear her breathing and a pure silence. Hearing breath, feels so calm.

"Don't worry me like that, I had a bad feeling just now."

She laughs, "Sorry, I'll call you tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah sure, good night."

"Good night~"