chapter sixty five

a u t h o r

Eun Woo hasn't been the same since. Namjoon's eyesight didn't let him sleep at night. He became silent and stared at Namjoon as days passed by. The way he frowned when Eun Woo waved at him at school, it bothered him so much, it pained him so much that they didn't have the money to afford a pair of glasses.

He came home late, with tired eyes and bruises all over him. Naeun couldn't even speak to him because every time she tried, Eun Woo was trying to make up an excuse that it was work and kept on smiling like nothing happened.

"Naeun, where is Eun Woo?" The teacher asked when he was taking the class' presence, all the student's heads turned to her as she fidget her fingers, looking down.

"He's sick," I lied, staring at her book.

The class continued normally, but she wasn't there, mentally. She kept on staring at the window, hoping that he was just late.

Time went by and it was already the end of school. Minho and Namjoon tried to cheer her up, but they were the same as Naeun. Disappointed, sad and angry. All sort of mixed up emotions.

Waking up in the morning, eating lunch and sleeping weren't the same anymore. It felt like the time where she was alone with nobody. She didn't like it when her boyfriend hid things from her, he never did actually. He always told her everything after a few nagging and begging. This time he kept on resisting. It felt like her own lover didn't trust her.

Did she do something wrong? Did she say something wrong? Did something happened at school? So many questions filled her mind continually.

"Naeun! I brought us some ramen," Minho smiled, showing it to the weeping girl on the couch.

Namjoon gasped in shock, sitting down on the floor as all the cutlery were prepared. "Minho is growing up so fast, taking care of us." He faked cried.

Minho groaned, kicking Namjoon's leg before sitting down. "It's for Naeun, don't even think it's for you. She needs to cheer up and make us better food than this crap. I don't even know why she likes this."

She smiled, enjoying the food that Minho bought for her. Minho secretly loved seeing her smile when he cheered her up. He knows how to make her smile since he knew her before Eun Woo because they were in the same class once. Sadly, he knew that he was only a little brother for her and he kept it that way so he could still be by her side, not daring to show a single romantic feeling towards her. Nobody knew he had that kind of feeling.

"Thank you, Minho, I'll make sure to cook for you tomorrow morning. Don't hesitate me to tell me what you would like." She smiled, not wanting to upset them anymore. Minho sighed, nodding at her.

Everything was good, they were both great friends and brothers to take care of her. She didn't hesitate to tell them when she was feeling sad or lonely, they always accepted her for a hug or to sleep together. She was always felt grateful to have them by her side.

Until one day, the day it all fell apart. She couldn't recognize her own boyfriend when he entered in the class. He was smiling, he was okay. He waved at her as usual, sitting behind her as he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Still shock, she touched her cheek, secretly wiping it away. She didn't like the new Eun Woo. She hated it. When class ended, he didn't stayed with her and simply left alone. The rest of the day, when Naeun asked Namjoon and Minho, if they saw him, they only chuckled. They thought she started hallucinating. I mean who wouldn't think that way?

"You've been sick and puking for the past few weeks, you're probably hallucinating. I would've maybe felt his presence or see him in the hallway, but none of us saw him," Minho said, nudging Namjoon's shoulder for approval, which he nodded.