chapter forty eight

y/ n

"Can you wear your clothes by yourself or do you need help?" He asks me kindly.

Jungkook was all ready, with his coat and his black unbuttoned shirt. His hair was perfect and his shoes are on spot. He was a man who didn't liked sweatpants, shirts or anything comfortable. Unless he's at home which is rare.

Nevertheless, I nodded. Even if I wanted to say no, I didn't had enough energy to change myself. I really needed his help.

Putting down his car keys and taking off his coat, gently throwing it on the bed. He brushed his hair back as he opened the wardrobe.

One finger on his lips and the other touching my clothes. None of those were mine. I heard that Jungkook threw every single piece of clothing of mine and bought new ones for me.

"Why not wear something comfortable?"

"You told me your were bringing me on a date and somewhere fancy. You really want me to wear a hoodie with some baggy pants?"

He nods, crossing his arms. "My girlfriend needs to be comfortable everywhere we go. So do you want to wear something bright or dark?"

He shows me two sets he chose. Both of them were nice, but obviously I don't want anyone to look at me so I went for something dark.

Jungkook put back the set I didn't liked. I place myself on the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor. I wanted to know if it still hurts. If I press my feet on the floor, would I feel some pain?

And it did, I felt weak. Jungkook put both of hands under my armpits, putting me back on the edge of the bed. Crouching down, he lay his hands on the hem of my shirt.

"You don't want Yuri or Areum to help you?" He asks me with concern.

"No, no. I want you here with me, I don't want you to go. Do you want to leave?"

He smiles, pulling my shirt up from my head slowly as my arms aches a bit. The split second of wind passed by, my chest goes un cold and I stare down to see it for the first time.

He traces every scar that was on my neck to my stomach. It didn't feel anything, but the wound remained. Jungkook's eyes didn't left the bigger scar that trailed to my back. His eyes narrowed and he sighs, gritting his teeth.

He takes my hoodie, pushing it down my head delicately. The atmosphere was weird, not going to lie. So I've decide to change the subjects.

"I'm not going to wear anything inside?" I asked, leaning down to see his hidden face that was focused on untying the threads of my pants.

He snickered, pulling my pants down in one go. He looks up just with his eyes. "Easier access."

He puts his cold hand under my hoodie, touching my waist. Trailing up to my chest, he pushes me softly on the bed. He dips his head in my hoodie, as I see his body only. I could feel his tongue wetting his lips before he kissed my stomach. He was gentle but in a teasing way. What I loved was his cold tongue piercing swirling around my skin.

"Jungkook, not now," I laughed as he pulls my thighs towards him. I went up and sat on his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I stare at him.

"Now you know what I mean?" He asked, doing it again. His hand sneakily goes up to my back and down.

I nodded, biting my lip when he started kissing my neck. I giggle at how I realized he didn't want to go out but stay here in this room. He was showing me that he just wanted to kiss me and show me how he loves me.

God, I want to stay here too, maybe do something more too. I think I'm ready but I'm not in the state to do so. So I asked him to bring me out which he gladly did without asking me twice.

❣︎

Sitting face to face, on a beautiful table prepared by Jungkook in his restaurant, owned by him. We were waiting patiently for the food as we held each other's hand in silence.

"You're so beautiful," He said, breaking the silence. He kissed my knuckles as I looked at the window.

"Stoppp, tell me when I actually am, I'm not in the state to receive such comment."

"Well, you'll always be my pretty lady in every way."

Blushing, I look down to my lap as he keeps kissing my knuckles slowly and gently. He didn't mind when people were walking past us and kept saying comments about what he was doing.

To be honest, I couldn't look straight in front of me because he looked so handsome with that black shirt that was unbuttoned to his mid chest. His hair combed well like the usual.

And look at me, a bruised face with a hoodie. I should've just said to stay home. How stupid of me.

"Sir, your meal," The waiter announced as I see two more waiter with plates on their hands, behind him.

They all put the plates on the table as I stared at them. Was he that hungry?

"Eat," He said, taking his chopsticks and started to feeding me. I started to feel embarrassed but at the same I was enjoying it because he was taking care of me. If I said that I wasn't liking this, I would be lying.

New people entered the restaurant, they walked towards us and as they came, the lady in red looked at me with disgust and pure evil smile. They sat two tables away but I could hear their voices.

Jungkook, I don't if he saw them but, he kept feeding me with a smile. I stared at him as I listen to what they're saying about me.

"Saw that girl? Her face is ruined, no sense of style and yet she has the most handsome guy. She's probably a gold digger or maybe he's her sugar daddy."

"Haha, probably, what a fucking bitch," Her companion said as I tried to hide my face with my hand. I held my tears back and smiled at Jungkook.

"Do you mind if I go to the toilet?"

"No need to ask me, just take your time, no rush. I'll be waiting right here."

I smile, walking towards the bathroom. I hear their laugh rigging in my head as if what happened a week ago wasn't enough pain for me. I wasn't the one who wanted to ruin my face and body, they don't have any sense. Just how could they say that I'm a freaking gold digger or he's my sugar daddy.

I sit on the toilet and let my tears fall. I should've just stayed at home. I should've been more open with him.