chapter twenty seven

j u n g k o o k

I pour myself a glass of strong alcohol. The smell around me was only smoke of cigarettes. I drank the glass in one shot, feeling a burning sensation in my throat.

Argh fuck, this shit feels so good.

I brush my hair back, looking at the dancer on the pole. A room to myself with a girl other than her. I don't want to think about her. She ruined my night, she doesn't want me, fine. I'll get someone else.

The music was soothing, sexual and low. The woman was walking towards me with her heels clicking down the floor at each step.

Her hips swaying to the side, hair jumping on her shoulders and her hands swirled around her hair. She stand in front of me before sitting on my lap.

Each leg beside my thighs, she pressed her body against me. Her breasts touched the under of my jaw as I placed my hands on her hips. My vision was getting blurry, I couldn't describe her face. All I could tell was she wasn't that pretty even with all of that makeup.

She bits her lips seductively, touching my hair from my nape to the crown of my head. A groan escapes my lips.

"Like that?" She whispers in my ear.

"Yeah..."

"How about this?" She pressed her arse on my boner, grinding down slowly. My hands squeezed each cheek of her arse as I let myself kiss her neck to her collarbone.

"Want to continue this at my house?"

"Sure," She excitedly said, holding my hand and pulling me out of the couch.

❣︎

I told her to be silent when we enter the house. I don't want anyone to wake up and to see me with this whore.

We were both drunkenly walking up the stairs. Kissing, grasping and skin ship all along the way to my room. We weren't letting go, maybe I'm not letting go of her.

Closing half way the door, I told her to strip as she immediately obeyed me. I unbuttoned my shirt quickly, throwing it on the floor. Our clothes were everywhere in my room.

I grasp her nape, kissing her hungrily. She kissed me back, bringing me on the bed as I was on top of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pushing my cock to her hot core.

She started mumbling incoherent words. I look down to align myself to fuck her already.

"C'mon, quickly," She rasped out, clenching her fingers around the locks of my hair.

Pushing my length in her, she bites my shoulder form preventing to release any sounds. Groaning at the familiar feeling, I let myself getting out of control .

"Fuck, you're so good," I groaned, kissing her lips gently this time. I placed her legs on top of my shoulders and went faster.

I closed my eyes shut, feeling this moment. I open my eyes again to see her face. She's so pretty all of a sudden, her beautiful collarbone, her eyes showed a million of stars, her touches like cotton candy.

She looked so much like Y/n.

Leaning to touch her hair, kissing her tenderly again on her lips, neck and shoulders, I whispered, "I love you so goddamn much."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, as awful as it sounds, words can't even describe it. I made myself a promise to not love again but here you are, showing me love in a different perspective."