chapter fifty three

y / n

We're on his private jet, going to Japan. I was really surprised that we were actually leaving the county and not going somewhere in Korea. I guess things are just getting better.

"Do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks. "You didn't eat all day."

"Only if you eat with me."

He lets out a chuckle, nodding at my response. Two trays of food were placed in front of us. He takes my plate and switches with mine. I take at look at my food and what I see was green, veggies.

I do like vegetables and I'm not someone who'll complain on food, but now it's getting too much. He always switches played with mine even at home. Either he changes or add more stuff onto my plate.

He always get the good stuff and I get the boring stuff. Well, at least this is good for my health and to recover my body.

"Fell free to ask for more," He smiles, dipping the meat into the sauce and taking a bite out of it.

"I want my plate back, this is boring and I want meat not vegetables. I'm not vegetarian and I keep reminding you that."

"Okay, just for a week? You need to heal up fast," He laughs, shaking his head. He cuts the meat into equal parts, he takes a piece and gives it to me. I feel like he's doing it out of pity, anyways, I take a bite.

All the time, we were talking and eating. Nothing serious was placed in the conversation. It was airy and calm.

Once in a while he had to pick up some calls or talk to Mr. Back, who kept telling him stuff that I couldn't catch. I'm just here to organize his schedule and yeah, that's it. Unless he asks me to do other things, which I'll gladly accept.

I lay my head on the window and stared at the view. It's not like I have something better to do or I can just sleep. But we're almost there, what's the use to sleep now?

❣︎

I feel myself being lifted out of my seat and moving in a straight line. I really didn't want to wake up, but when I realized that I was being lifted, I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook.

Tapping his shoulder, he looks down at me with a smile before carrying me towards a place. Once I look up, I noticed it was the hotel.

"Put me down, I can walk."

"Let me carry you," He says, kissing the top of my head. I close my eyes when I felt his breath close to me.

Didn't I say I wasn't going to sleep? I wanted to avoid this type of thing and I knew he liked doing these kind of things. He's a hopeless romantic.

As I thought he was going to put me down, he didn't. He continued to the elevator, where Namjoon and Mr. Back came in with us, along with two man. And I was still being carried like a baby.

"I don't remember breaking an ankle," I whispered in his ear. He suddenly shuddered, looking at me directly in the eye.

"I like making excuses to touch you, holding hands won't be quite enough for me," He whispered back with a small grin.

The elevator door opened as everyone left to their rooms. We entered ours as Jungkook said good night to the others. He lets me down slowly and I stayed there to take balance.

Once I looked up, I didn't regret it. We were probably on the top floor of the hotel because I can see the whole city's lights and the tall buildings. The lights went on and I could see the entire room. One side of the wall was made out of glass and I felt like I was in a movie.

Once I turned back, I saw Jungkook half naked and taking his watch off. I turn back, touching my cheeks and they were hot. I felt so nervous even though I saw his chest multiple times. If I just stand here, I'll look awkward.

I started undress while searching for my night dress. Jungkook comes out with only a pair of boxers and went directly in bed. He puts on his glasses and takes his laptop out.

Maybe I'm the only one who thought we could just talk and sleep once we were tired. At the same time, we came here for business and im simply here to give a small help. I have no right to interfere.

Going in the bathroom to wash my face and teeth, I thought nothing but what should I wear tomorrow. Am I even going out, first of all? Would I be working here and wait for Jungkook to come? He'll probably tell me tomorrow morning.

I get out of the bathroom while stretching my back and noticed Jungkook looking at my phone. He was having a straight face, looking at the screen. I don't know what could've happened in my phone that made him like that.

Walking closer to the bed, he turns the phone down on the bed and continued typing on the computer. I went under the sheets and grabbed my phone. I check the notifications or anything that made him to look like that.

I don't have anything expect these numerous messages and calls from Yoona. I kept deleting them so Jungkook wouldn't see them. I don't think he saw that because I'm always on time to delete them. I don't want him to worry and neither do I. I want to forget about her.

Putting my phone on the nightstand, I face Jungkook. I didn't want to distract him from his work so I simply looked at the screen.

As my eyes started to get drowsy from sleepiness, I kiss his arm and moving closer to him without him noticing it. He quickly glances down at me and continued his work.

"Good night," I whispered, pulling the sheets towards me.

He hummed, "Night."