chapter three

j u n g k o o k

An arrange marriage with a random rich girl that I've never seen in my life. That's the worst decision that my dad had ever made in his life, according to me.

Yesterday, Somi came to me just to say that since she lived with my dad. She wasn't surprised and she really wanted me to get some girlfriend that I'll love and cherish.

But we both knew that it's never going to happen.

I massaged my temples, while looking at the files I had in my hands. Precisely it was the file of Moon Y/n, the woman I met yesterday. It was strange that she lived with her dad at this moment and even with her sister.

She lost her mom, maybe that's the reason she's still staying with her family? But no need to be emotional, I need to focus on what I'm going to do with her. She's perfect for Jisung, he loves her. The way she smiled when he touched her arm was mesmerizing.

No woman have been so happy with Jisung, just her. What was so special about her? I saw sparkles around her as she was an angel that came from the sky. She's so beautiful and I just can't stop thinking about her.

She's the one that Jisung needs. I'm sure of it. That's why I asked my men to bring her to me, I mean to bring her to Jisung.

Footsteps started to be heard loudly outside my door, someone knocked on the door before I accept their proposal to come inside of my office. They both bowed before leaving a space in between them, just to reveal, Moon Y/n.

She looked scared, confused and exhausted. Her eyes kept wandering around, her hands grasped the hem of her sleeves, like she was trying to cover her arms. There was something about her that want me to discover.

I don't have time for that.

"Have a seat. You can leave," I said, closing the file and putting in one of the cupboard below me.

The door closed as she looked behind her. Y/n was hesitant on her steps. I was waiting for her to come sit so we can talk. She took her time before sitting on the black leathered chair.

"Did I do something?" She blurted out, as her head was hanging low. I scrunch my nose as my eyebrows furrowed on its own.

That's the reason she was scared. She thought she did something, the nervousness that took over her body was a waste. My bodyguards may be the scariest once you get to know them, personally, they'll be the stupidest.

I shook my head as I pull out another file, more like a contract. "I brought you here for something else. It's a job that I'm offering for you, and it pays well, extremely well."

"What kind of job is it?" She asked softly. My eyes unintentionally looked at her plump lips. They were glossy because she licked them off at each second due to whatever reason.

"Babysitting." Her head tilted to the side, before her lips formed a circle. Did she really forgot that I had a kid? Sighing, I continued, "It pays 80 per hour, is it enough or you want more?"

Her eyes widen and her lips parted slightly. "That's so much..."

Yeah I know, I just don't want her to leave the job. I normally put 50, even less if I don't like the babysitter. Also, I want to spend some money on something. Jisung doesn't even ask for anything then I'll spend it on her.

Taking a pen out of my pocket, I gave it her sliding the contract in front of her. She stared at it before slowly taking the black inked pen. Her fingers touched the contract as she read every single rules I created for the babysitter.

"I have to live here?" And that's why I'm going to spend my money on her. Clothes, room decoration and everything.

"Mm, you need to be with him, 24/7."

"But what about my other job. She'll be alone, working, I mean my friend."

"So you're saying that you're going to cancel this opportunity? If I were you, I would just accept this and start a new path, don't you agree with me?" I whispered the last sentence as she looked at me with agony.

"Well if I had too," She whispered.

I chuckled, before I continued, "I'm not going to let you go anyways. You're involved with my son."

"Okay," Y/n murmured, before taking the pen and signing the contract. Finishing the signature, she gently grabbed the contract and gave it to me. Our fingers touched, sending a electric wave in me.

Her hands are so soft and delicate. Sitting on our chairs awkwardly, she stared at the ground while I gazed on her figure.

"Don't forget to bring everything with you. I'll send one of my men with you."

"O-oh thank you," She shuttered as she looked around, not knowing what to do next.

"You can leave and be back before," I drag the sleeve of my shirt on my elbow so I can see the time on my watch, it was currently 11 a.m. "Before 9 p.m. Call me when you need my bodyguard. Here's my number."

She gave her phone to me, as I got the chance to see her lock screen, which was a photo of her and that friend in the cafe. Both of them were smiling, the background was the amusement park under the fireworks.

"I don't have a passcode," She mumbled as I nodded. Quickly entering my phone number as I registered my name under Jungkook, which was too formal for both of us.

I gave her phone back. She took it before bowing and leaving my office. She'll probably be lost in my house since there's only her and the maids. Jisung went out with Jimin. He needs to be under surveillance. And it's going to be last time he's going to escape from my house.

Enough said and waiting, I have other things to do such as running the Jeon Towers. I'm already late and I have to get going now. Y/n took way too much time, and to be honest I didn't expect that. I thought she'll agree immediately after what happened to her. Mom is dead and financial issues. No proper education, and I mean low ranged school but she got into the best college.

I took my phone and my coat that was on my chair. I made sure that everything was clean before I left, because I hate being messy. I opened the door, closing it gently, I saw Y/n at the end of the hallway, looking like a lost kid.

I look at the time, I was really out of schedule today. But I need to get her out of my house. I went to her, as I tap her shoulder for her to turn around.

She smiled uncomfortably, putting her hand on her nape.

"Lost?" I asked. She simply nodded shyly as blush crept on her soft cheeks. She's really cute and innocent, I can tell just by glancing at her.

"Follow me," I said, beginning to walk past her. I could hear her sneakers dragging softly on the floor.

I took the shortest way to get to the exit, I didn't want to waste my time being a guide in my own house. I don't want to blame her. Having a big house is quite troublesome but it's better for me.

Once we arrived outside, we both stand there side by side, staring at the trees and flower that was on the entrance. They were beautifully done by Yuri.

I took a step forward. My heart didn't really wanted to go to work, meaning that it didn't want to leave, alone. But my mind was telling me to go.

Work is definitely more important than her, unfortunately.

I glanced over my shoulder, gazing at this clueless figure. She bowed to me before actually leaving. For a second she was annoying me, because she stood there like some child that needs help.

Stopping on my tracks to see her fading away from my vision, I said before she could lose my voice, "Join us for supper at 8 p.m."

She smiled before waving at me, "Thank you, I won't miss the chance."