chapter thirty four

y / n

Changing into my pyjamas, I didn't bother wearing the other clothes that he "bought" for me. I just feel so embarrassed that he saw me half naked.

I get out of the bathroom to see Jungkook sitting on the bed with both hands on his head. I went to him, taking his hands away and putting them beside him. He looks at me with a different look.

He grabs my waist, pushing me down on his lap. I sat down, with both legs beside his thighs. His hands slowly grasps my thighs as it goes up to my back, holding me into place. I bit my lip, looking down.

His hands went under my shirt, palming my back softly. I felt him smiling as he goes far up.

"Is this okay?" He whispered.

"What is?"

"To go further," He continued. "I don't want to continue if you're not ready. You seem so nervous and definitely not relaxed at all."

I dipped my head in the crook of his neck. I wasn't ready at all, I just want to take things slow like we have nothing to worry about. I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He leaves butterfly kisses all over my neck to my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful," He said, while his arms wrapped around my waist. "I'm so glad that I fell in love with you."

Me too. I'm also glad. I really want to cry and let go all of the past. I'm glad that I was able to meet this man. He makes me so happy and special. I'll never want to let him go.

I also don't want to disappoint him. I don't want him to get bored of me so I must keep up with him and please him as much I can.

"We'll take everything slow, there's no rush, okay?" He said if it a reassuring matter. It made me worried because I knew he was looking forward to it. Me, putting on lingerie for him and then we do it.

"Okay," I said in a muffled voice.

He caresses my hair, chuckling at something. I literally wanted to punch him for laughing just now. This is a sentimental moment here.

"Did you think that I wanted to do it with you just because you wore that?"

"Yeah."

"Y/n, I just thought that you were really sexy but it was actually my fault to go in there without knocking. I'm sorry, forgive me?"

I let out a small laugh, wrapping my legs around his waist as I pull out to look at his face. I felt his hands going under my thighs as a support. My lips formed a thin line because of the feeling.

"Of course, it was an accident."

"Good because I wouldn't know what to do if you didn't forgave me."

"I would probably make you as my lackey for one night. Do some massage, the chores, putting on your favourite nail polish colour on my nails and there's more."

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind."

"You don't mind?"

"I could do some massage on your back to mark one down," He said, warming his hands up.

I couldn't deny because he insisted so much to do it. My stomach was fully pressed against the bed, my arms crossed as I looked to the side.

I felt a sudden coldness hitting my back. I bit my lip from preventing to release any sounds. Both of his hands touch my lower back. His thumbs are starting to do a circular motion.

I felt my shirt rising up to the top of my back. Suddenly, I felt him unhooking my bra. His hands rolled upwards and downwards. I felt a unpleasant feeling in my stomach, but in a good way.

"Ah, fuck," I whispered without releasing what would it do to provoke the man behind me.

His minty breath fanned my ear as his hands worked harder on my back.

"Swear again," He demanded.

"Fuck..."

I close my mouth shut, trying to turn my head to face him. But he didn't let me. His thumbs massaged my hip harder as I pushed my face against the bed, muffling my sounds.

He gently pull my head back up and in the corner of my eye, all I could see was his hair, hiding his face. I gulp down my saliva in nervousness.

He sat, his back touching the headboard.

"Sit between my legs."

I didn't dare to look back. Crawling behind, I placed myself comfortably between his legs, like he requested me to. My head was on his shoulder as I stare at our tangled legs.

His sneaky hands went under my breasts. I didn't even know where he threw my bra, it was gone, out of my sight.

He kneeled them slowly and teasingly. One of his hands were playing with my nipple, flicking them once in a while. I grasped on his thighs at the pleasure he gave me.

He stopped, resting his hands on my hip. Now, it was the turn of his mouth to work on my shoulder and surely my neck. He sucked on one spot for about ten seconds, it was painfully good. His mouth lazily travelled to my jaw, leaving more hardcore kisses.

He stops as I turn my head to the right to see his face. His lips met mine for a split of seconds before he starts talking.

"Where did you get all these scars on your back?" He ask, leaning to the left to get a cigarette and the lighter on the nightstand.

I pull my shirt to my hip, scratching my nape. This is unexpected, I don't have anything to say back.

"I used to have a lot of cats," I blurted out. I have to literally slap myself mentally at the most dumbest lie that could ever exist.

He chuckles, exhaling the smoke. He abruptly wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me back to his chest. I yelped in surprise and laughed with him.

"Fine, don't tell me," He said, raising his hands above his head.

Then, he takes the remote to put on the T.V. The light do screen blurred my vision. I closed my eyes and squinted to see what he was going to put. I didn't want to request a movie since he didn't had the chance to.

He scrolled down for a while now until he pressed on one action movie. A movie that I never heard of. The music starts playing and the credits started showing. I take the covers to put it on top of us. The covers didn't helped since our bodies were already keeping us warm.

I leaned on his chest, ready to sleep. My eyes were giving up on me, I couldn't focus. My eyelids starts closing on their own as I hear Jungkook complaining about the movie as he lit another cigarette.

I wish this night didn't end.