chapter sixty

j u n g k o o k

Mother told me that it was best for me to leave as soon as possible to see Y/n. She says it's a waste for me to stay because my mind wouldn't be here. She suggested that she'll drop Jisung and his girlfriend at home when they're done with their dinner, which I gladly agreed.

Putting on my coat and my shoes on, I said bye again which I heard faintly as they were far away. I closed the door behind me and took my phone. Checking the time, they should be home by now. Dialling the doctor, I've waited for him to pick up.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon, how may I help you?" He asked.

I frown, touching my forehead. "Aren't you with Y/n at my house, right now, Doctor?"

"Not at the moment, is there something wrong? Should I come?" He asks worriedly. I calmly said no and cut the phone call.

Dialling the driver, he immediately responds and I heard some loud breathing echoing in some room.he started wincing and coughing.

"Sir, we've been taken away," He whispered.

"What do you mean?" I let out a deep breath, calming myself. "Where are you guys?"

"Cha Eun Woo is his name. He's planning onto killing—" His voice gets cuts off with a playful one. I could feel his smile through the call, I could feel how dense and dangerous he was. He wasn't like the others I had on my path, he was a obstacle that I would never thought I'd come across for a long time.

"Don't worry I won't hurt your little Princess," He laughs as my anger built up rapidly. "I might just play with her until you come for her."

"Son of a bitch, what do you want from me?"

"It also seems that a good friend of yours is far away from your house, I'm going to take a look at him too," He ignores my worry as I realize he was was talking about Taehyung. "Oh this is going to be fun, see you soon!"

He left the house?

Then he cuts the call off with that. I ran off back in the house, banging on the door. The lady opens it as I ask her for the car keys of my father. She doesn't questions me and hurriedly went to grab them. She comes back, giving it to me.

"Tell Jisung and his girlfriend to stay here until I come back and to not get out of the house," I demanded as she quickly nodded. Running to the car, I opened it and started it. I dialled Taehyung's phone number, the ring was awfully long until he picks it up.

"Taehyung, where are you?"

"I just went to visit my sister, but I'm outside, why? What's wrong?"

"Get out of there! Go hide somewhere, anywhere!"

"The fuck you're talking-" I heard some groans and the phone dropping on the ground, the call getting cut off. I tried to remained calm, but I couldn't. Stepping on the gas pedal, I didn't care a damn about the red lights, I didn't care if I was just to make an accident. He took two important persons in my life. I need to get them out of this psycho.

Cha Eun Woo was the only piece of information I have and it's not enough. I can't do much, he's probably too smart enough to have one location. He made a call about 20 minutes ago and already took Taehyung. Who knows who's he going to take next?

Slamming the car's door shut, I walked towards the door and rang the bell. Mina opens the door with a smile before dropping it, she realizes that I'm in a really bad mood right now. She doesn't even bother uttering a word. The house was awfully silent before Jin comes running towards me.

"Did you try to call Taehyung? It says the line is unavailable."

"Cha Eun Woo, ask Yoongi to search him up at this instant."

"Wait, who's that? I'm talking—"

"He took away Taehyung and Y/n! Can't you see how fucking worried I am?! I need to start now and at least leave to the base, bring everyone to safety, we don't know what he could do next. And my driver told me he's planning onto killing, it could be one of them."

He stares blankly at me before nodding. Jin was always good at hiding his emotions at any moment. He walks away as I walk towards Mina and Yuri's room.

I knocked on twice on their door, Yuri was the one to open it. She looks up to me, touching my face.

"What's wrong? You look so pale," She worries, glancing back at Mina who was sitting on the bed. Putting down her cup of coffee, she walks towards me.

"We need to go to the base," I said, rubbing my forehead. "Pack for a month, we can't risk it."

They simply nodded. I close the door for them, walking towards my room to get my things. So many things are running through my mind. He said something about killing, if he could've spoken faster, I would've know why. The least I could do is get some background information about him.

Packing some essentials, I keep thinking if he ends up killing one of them or even both of them. He wouldn't do that, he's probably has a big grudge against me and just threatening me by using them.

Everything is going to be fine, I just have to be careful with my decisions and every single action I do. I could lead into something without knowing, and he's probably tracking me down, so we must leave quickly as possible to start our plans.

I hear someone screaming my name, I take my bag and closed the door. "Let's get going," Jin says with a sad smile.

I nod, sighing.