chapter thirty eight

y / n

Chungha always told me to be always ready, to buy every single clothing that I'll like or use in the future. And that was the case for me. She actually saved me from this tight situation I would've had.

I thought my clothes weren't trendy and really ugly. But from looking at it, so many times, it wasn't that bad. I wanted to ask Jungkook to go shopping for new clothes, but I didn't want to disturb him.

I stared at the mirror, checking myself out from the back to front. I practiced my walking and how I would be standing beside him. As a girlfriend, I should be clean and straight. Everyone must've known from now on that I'm his.

I'm pretty famous now, I can't change that fact now. There's no turning back.

I take my jacket and my bag, also my phone before leaving the house with Minho. This time we were able to talk, with manners.

He's a pretty funny guy, actually. Also, handsome. I'm glad that he's the one who's taking care of me.

He talked about his family and how's everything going on with Jungkook, who's now nice because of me. Its hilarious how Jungkook can change from sweet to strict.

"Miss, have a great day, I'll pick you up later if Mr. Jeon tells me to," He smiles, before closing the window and waiting for me to get inside. I waved at him before entering the huge building.

Everyone was walking around with their bags, some of them running. The woman in front of me was taking so many calls at once that it scares me. Was I going to work like a maniac?

I went towards her and waited for her to finish her call. But it seems that she didn't notice me yet. She sits now, closing her eyes and reopened them, but this time her eyes were big as an owl.

She bows, giving me a smile. "Mrs. Jeon, welcome to Jeon Towers!"

Damn, I didn't know that everyone would know me. Nobody knows how I look like. It would be Jungkook who prepared for my arrival. He loves making a big entrance, which I hate.

"Mr. Jeon is coming to get you by himself," She said with a warm smile. I smile back, turning around me.

"He said he was busy, right? He told me that he was going to send someone else to get me."

"Well, something must've changed his mind." Well, of course, if he's the one coming to get me when he said it was going to be someone else.

I waited patiently beside the kind receptionist, who was talking through the phone with a pen in her hand. I got the chance to look around me and admire how well it was built.

This feels like Jungkook's second home.

Soon, I saw a lot of people bowing and continuing going in their way in a hurry. I turn my head to the left to see him walking towards me. One hand in his pocket and the other taking the cigarette from his lips. He squeezed it between his fingers and threw it in the bin before standing in front of me with a small smile.

"Hi," I say, smiling.

"Hey," He says it back, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. "We should go."

I nodded as he pulls me to walk beside him. Grasping my bag, I glued to him, feeling insecure all of a sudden. He looks down on me, kissing the crown of my head.

The elevator makes a ping, before the door opens. We entered as the door closes back again. In a place like so small, it feels so intimate. I look behind me where the whole view of the city was.

Jungkook lets go of my hand, then slowly snaking his hand to my hip. I bit my lip, looking away from him. He pins me on the glass wall. All I could see was him, I couldn't see if someone was there if the doors opens again. I just hope not.

"I didn't got the chance to kiss you this morning," He whispered, putting the strand of my hair behind my hair. I wrap my hands around his waist, admiring his beauty.

"Then kiss me." He leaned in, touching his lips with mine. Licking his lips with anticipation, he sneaks his hand on my nape, to eventually pull me close to him to simply kiss him.

Our mouths moved in sync and with the same amount of energy. It almost felt like we didn't kiss like this for ages.

His hands went under my thighs to lift me up, to be on the same level. My legs dangled on each side of his hip. My hands could only touch his his locks of hair and massage his scalp.

I'm scared that I might be to heavy and he's not struggling now. But he seems fine, because he keeps continuing to kiss my neck as I stared at the ceiling. He bites softly on my neck before going down to my chest.

"You taste so sweet, fuck," He rasped, looking up to me finally. "This elevator is going to so slow."

"Because—"

The elevator door opens, three guys were there, chatting to each other before diverting their eyes towards me. I hid my face with my hand, feeling embarrassed, stupid and really shameful.

"Wait for the next one, I'm busy," He said, looking up and down at me.

They bowed until the doors closed shut. Jungkook knew that I was feeling uncomfortable so he puts me down carefully on the floor. He puts my collar and shirt back in place, dusting them afterwards.

"You wouldn't mind if people see my bite mark, right?"

"You idiot, you did this on purpose. It's not like I'm going to sit with the others."

He nods, offering his arm for me to take it. I gladly clutched onto him when the elevator came to a stop. "Yeah, you'll be with me for a couple a days and when I think you're ready, you can go in your own office."

The door opened as we've been welcomed by the male workers. None of them were women, only men that were tired and some of them in good form. They all bowed at the same time and continued their work after Jungkook signalled them to.

We directly walked into in his office. He introduced me my temporary place.

Now all I could do now is work.