chapter fifty two

j u n g k o o k

It was probably 6 a.m. right now. One day of fun really cost me a lot of things but it was worth it.

I buttoned my shirt while looking at her sleeping figure on the bed. She shifts, taking all the place of the bed. I guess she didn't notice that I was gone, what a deep sleeper, I feel hurt.

Kissing her cheek, I stare at her face before going to my office room. I slowly closed the door not wanting for her to wake up. How I wished that I could spend the day in bed with her.

I sigh, looking up to see Yoongi with a disappointing face. His eyes slumped when he saw me.

"We have to go on a business trip," He said, giving me his tablet.

As I read the message, my eyes lit up at the news. How could he be disappointed? This is great for the company and for us. This is a huge opportunity to link with another company that's on the same level as us.

"This is awesome news."

"I just want to stay here. I like travelling with you guys but this time I'm not in the mood. And I don't think I'm necessary on this trip."

"Then I could ask—"

"Only Back and Namjoon, not Y/n."

"She's my secretary, I'll need her. She's helping me with all the organizations, she's really helpful."

He looks at me suspiciously before sighing and shrugging. He leaves, grabbing his tablet. I turn direction and went to my room again. We can leave tonight and arrive tomorrow easily.

Now I have to call Back to come, he'll never say no and he can't. Namjoon would love to come and I need him. The others would stay, sadly Jisung can't come.

I knock twice on my door and there wasn't any response. I knock again and still nothing. Going in, I see that Y/n wasn't there. Closing the door, I went to the bathroom and I hear the water of the sink running down.

Just as I was about to knock the door, I hear Y/n's voice, a tone that I never heard from her. I really wanted to back away and sit on the bed, but her words were different and unusual.

"I'm not sending any money," She says, closing the cupboard. "Do you not remember a thing you both did to me? You ruined my life to the point I was about to die. How can you have the urge to contact me?"

There was a long silence before she groans shakily. She exhales softly, "You were never my sister to begin with and he was never a father, but only to me. Just die with dad, you both deserve it."

She slams the phone on the counter, sighing so loud before the water runs again. I step back, knowing what she meant. Walking towards the window, I stand in front of it, watching the view.

Not only her father but her sister. She did nothing to help her and yet she wants money from her. Gosh, what kind of sister is that?

I hear the toilet door open, followed by Y/n running towards me. She jumps on me from behind, giving me a big hug before standing right beside me.

We stood there in silence. I didn't know if asking if she wanted to come with me would be the right time. I'll just ask her when we have lunch together. That would be probably the best time since she just fought with her sister.

I felt her glancing at me several times before wrapping her hands around my arm, leaning against it. I knew she was going to ask me something but she doesn't know how.

"Do you know," She starts nervously. "Where my father is?"

"Why would you want to know that?"

She shrugs slowly, looking at me as I avoided her gaze. Out of all questions and beings, she wants to know where her goddamn father is. If I was her, I would've forgot about him and erased every connection I have with them.

"All I can say is that he's far away from you," I said, looking directly in her eyes. She nods, kissing my cheek.

I turn her around and held her hands. She looks at me confusingly, waiting for me to say something.

"Are you interested in coming with me in a business trip? It will be good for you, get your mind clear and relax yourself, but of course you have to help me with all the organizations."

She throws her hands up in the air, then grabbing my face with her hands. The way she held my face was like I was some kind of baby that she first met. She was squishing my face, making my lips form into duck lips. She kissed me, giggling.

"It's my first time going on a trip, business trip."

"Then let's make it the best experience for you. Even if you have to work in the morning, at night we could spend some time together."

"I would love that."

"Then pack your bags, we'll leave tonight."