Intro

Everyone in the world has one special power or skill. Some skills are dramatic and with flair, while others just appear to make the person extremely talented. Then there are others...Anomalies. Anomalies are people that have more than one power or skill and it always appear that their power and strength is limitless. There is usually only one or two anomalies existing in the world at a time.

My name is Y/N L/N, and I am an anomaly. My main power is barrier where I can throw up a sort of force field around myself or others. I have many others and continue to learn more as I have been raised by the government and serving in the US military since I could fend for myself. I didn't know my family and I don't have friends as I felt people only wanted to be around me because I'm the US Anomaly. I wanted my freedom... Though that was double edged sword. Anomalies are pretty rare and thus popular in the world, even though there are some people that considered us a danger to society. Thank goodness I am cute as a button and look completely harmless, though I could kill a man if required.

I am sitting outside my commanding officer's office waiting to speak to him. My military contract was technically up, and I had a one-way plane ticket to South Korea. I had already received permission from the Korean Government to travel there and to hopefully find a job. I have been there before but only on the military base for a simple training exercise and the protection detail of the President of Korea. Now it was time to find out if the US military and Government would let me leave.

My phone vibrated letting me know one of my social media fan accounts had a notification. I looked and saw Twitter had a few. I opened it up and scrolled through, seeing BTS, Stray Kids and NCT have all recently posted.
I sighed. Exactly how handsome can these guys be?! If I wasn't sitting outside this office, I would watch some of the videos that were also posted. These idols always put a smile on my face with their shenanigans, especially BTS whom have probably saved me more times than I care to admit.

"L/N, you can enter the office now," I hear come through the closed door.

I sigh heavily. Standing up, I open the door and enter taking in the sight before me. My eyebrows raise up in confusion as I see my Commanding Officer along with other high-ranking officials. 'Well Frack this cant be good' I think to myself.