The Brightest Jewel

Y/N POV

Mr. Choi, the energetic and excitable owner of this gorgeous store came back with several boxes in hand before carefully placing them on the glass case in front of us. Opening them all and watching my face light up. I had been so worried about something extravagant or chunky, but instead was thoroughly blown away by what was in front me. Simple yet absolutely stunning jewelry of both silver and gold variations.

"You have the perfect skin tone that allows you to wear both silver and gold. All of the necklaces have emergency release clasps. So need to worry about it being grabbed and used to hurt you" Mr. Choi stated proudly which I couldn't help but smile at him. "It is almost like everything was made for me."

"Well, you were the inspiration for this jewelry. I just never thought that you would ever set foot in my store," Mr. Choi said. I looked at him surprised, covering my heart. "Oh," I said softly, deeply flattered as I turned to Jimin looking at him warmly, "Guess we can thank Jiminie for bringing me here so that I can take these beautiful works of art off your hands to show to the world."

I picked up a pair of asymmetrical earrings examining them before putting the box down and looking at the rings in another box. Well damn, I wanted to buy everything I was seeing. I chuckled to myself, now I know why Jimin brought me here. Mr. Choi knew what he was doing and what was would look best on the customer. Plus, all the metal for the jewelry was of good quality; surgical steel or 14K gold minimum. I wouldn't get itchy while wearing it. 

Jimin POV

I watched as Y/N went through each of the items Mr. Choi had brought out, both of them talking to each other. When she smiled it was like nothing else existed, she looked over at me beaming and my breath caught. Her smile was brighter than any other crystal or diamond in the store. It reminded me of Hobi-hyung's smile, and just like with him, I wanted to work hard to make sure there was a smile on her face more often than not. I walked over to her when she suddenly bent to look in the case that was under the boxes that have been brought out.

It was a ring case that appeared to house the engagement rings. I watched her carefully as she eyed the diamond rings. She sighed, straightening quickly and switching back into her happy self as she turned to me bouncing on her toes, excited to show me which of the jewelry she was going to buy out of all the jewelry boxes Mr. Choi had brought out. She would come back for the others another day, after a couple paychecks. She turned and looked around the store before wandering to look in the other cases before we wrapped up our time here. I took my credit card out and slid it across the case. "Just the yes pile, she can come back for the rest once she starts having an income." I said quietly.

Y/N POV

I crouched down in front of another case. I wished I had more money to spend; I would buy a couple of the more expensive pieces that were in the glass cases. There were a couple rings I was eyeing, and those earrings in that case over near the window called to me. One of the rings was a beautiful yet simple engagement ring... I rolled my eyes, like that would ever happen, but I could always buy it for myself. I frowned at my train of thought. I really need to stop putting myself down, you never know, one day I could end up engaged to be married. I glanced over, watching as Jimin and Mr. Choi talked about whatever while Mr. Choi was filling out the paperwork for the sale of the jewelry.

I let my eyes trace over Jimin's features, he laughed at something and I smiled letting the sound wash over me. I thought back to last night as I stared at the sparkling gemstones in front of me. I was falling in love with seven, not one, BUT SEVEN men I internally screamed at myself. Stupid heart, stupid stupid heart why are you doing this to me. My first time falling in love and my heart decides to fall for seven of the most amazing people in the world. I scrunched my face up at my choices. Should I stop myself from falling further or say fuck it and dive in head first. I mean, I had decided I was going to start living and Jin said he hoped I'd find love. Hmmm... My brain churning over the different options, maybe I could talk to Yoongi about emotions in general and see if I was truly falling... my phone ringing shook me from my thoughts. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I glanced at the caller ID, which made me smile.

"Hello Mr. World Wide Handsome, how are you doing this fine morning?" I glanced at my watch to make sure it was still morning. I felt my jaw drop, it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon now.

I turned my attention back to the phone call, listening to Jin chuckle before finally saying "Lost track of time, have we? Maybe it won't be a good idea to invite you out with Namjoon and I."

"Invite me out where? What time would I have to be home? Do I need to be dressed up for whatever it is?" I rapid fired questions into the phone.

I heard Jin's epic wiper laughter which caused me to smile widely. I began to walk back to Jimin's side and went to lean against him before catching myself. 'Probably best not to do that in public.' I went to step away but Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close. I stiffened slightly, before letting myself lean against him, relaxing.

"Namjoon and I managed to get reservations to a restaurant tonight for 3 in hopes that would be able to accompany us. Do not worry about your outfit or accessories, I found out your size from Hoseok, so I went out and have picked up some things that I think would complement Namjoon and I's suits." I was speechless. Jin had gone out and gotten me a whole outfit for maybe taking me out to dinner?!

Jin started talking again, "I hope you don't mind that I did that Y/N, it was kind of presumptuous of me to do so but..."

I interrupted him, "Jin it is fine. I just don't want you to think I am taking advantage of you guys, since you all seem to keep spending money on me, but I would love to go to dinner with you guys."

I looked at Jimin as I said this, before noticing my jewelry was bagged up and Jimin was putting his wallet away. "You didn't just do what I think you did, did you?" I stared at Jimin. He turned and kissed my forehead, before nodding, "You're lucky I didn't buy it all, so think of this as my welcome gift to you." He slipped on his beanie and mask, grabbed the bag and ran out the door.

"What time is the reservation for?" I growled out before I could stop myself, staring at Jimin dancing and making funny faces at me through the window.

"No need to growl at me, but it's at 7 tonight."

"Okay I will be home no later than 5 so I can get dolled up... I'm going to kill him. I have to go Jin. Love you, bye" I hung up the phone slid my mask on and ran to the door. I quickly turned and bowed to Mr. Choi, who was laughing at what he was witnessing, before running out the door and down the sidewalk chasing Jimin while he laughed maniacally trying to stay out of my grasp.

Jin's POV

I lowered the phone from my ear running her last words through my head over and over again. "Did she really say that?"

"Say what?" Namjoon asked, raising an eyebrow when he noticed his best friend seemed to be in shock.

"Huh..." I turned to Namjoon, "Y/N said she will be home no later than 5 to get ready, so she can go out with us."

"That is wonderful to hear." Namjoon murmured, noting Jin's red ears before turning his attention back to his book.

She said she loves me...