New Friends?

Y/N's POV

I sent the group chat a couple messages stating what was going on and if they could get me into contact with Bang PD to see if he would want me to get involved. My phone rang shortly later with an unknown number. I turned and looked at the giants that were murmuring back and forth while glancing at me every so often.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Y/N, this is Bang PD, I am surprised you don't already have my number in your phone, but I am glad you are offering assistance. Are Soobin and Yeonjun okay?"

"Yes,"

"Are you already holding the fans at bay?"

"Yes"

"Are they getting pushy?"

I sighed, "Yes."

"Can you handle it like you did at the airport but gentler?"

"Yes"

"Alright! Then I will send over some docs to your email that you can sign digitally through a secure server. Please read over and sign once the guys get settled, and I leave them in your capable hands."

"Roger that." I said and we both hung up.

I made my barrier into a static shock, which caused yelps of surprise from some of the fans. I wrapped my scarf around my neck to hide the hickeys and made my way next to the giants. 'What the hell they feed these boys?' I thought as I craned my neck to look up at them, think of my giants Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook... I chuckled everyone was taller than me. I looked back at fans as they reached out and gently touched the barrier before flinching and retracting their hand back.

"Why do they always touch it again like the first time getting zapped wasn't real?" I asked more to myself than anyone else. I saw the guys jerk back away from me, surprised with my closeness. I looked back up at them, before taking my ballcap off and grinning up at them. I told them to get their food and drinks and enjoy their time here, as I would be making sure they got out of here safe and sound.

I sat back down, as they ordered their food and drink opening my email to see the link to the docs I needed to sign. I pressed the link and opened up the docs, reviewing, initialing, and signing all the blocks as I sipped the rest of my coffee. As I finished up the last document, I finally gave in and looked up at the two giants that have been staring holes into me. Giving them a quick smile, I decided to text the group chat to give everyone a heads up.

 Giving them a quick smile, I decided to text the group chat to give everyone a heads up