Sleep

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and glanced around at everyone taking a head count. All 7 were accounted for and for the most part everyone was just a little pale from the journey. I glanced at Hobi's face which was looking a little green around the edges.

'Shit, I should have told them they might feel some motion sickness". I felt bad right away for Hobi as I quickly recalled how he got motion sickness on some of the Run BTS! episodes. I went to turn around to give him some comfort when a wave a dizziness rocks through me and I fall into Jin.

I steady myself and stifle a groan as my head begins to pound. To much energy had been exerted to transport 8 people to a location I didn't know, to hold off all those people at the airport, to mind read, and to fight off that girl that was trying to break my barrier.

My mind began to swim, before I realize someone is trying to talk to me. I quickly move off Jin to stand on my own, but my legs are shaking.

"Y/N?" JK hesitantly asked.

I knew I was pale, and I could feel the slight sheen of sweat that was making itself apparent on my forehead and upper lip. I could feel some sweat drip down my back.

Hobi leaned down to my level and I made eye contact so that I could apologize. "Sorry Hobi. I should have warned you, well warned all of you, about the aftereffects of the teleport." I softly said.

He shook his head with a small smile. "It's okay Y/N. We are home and safe now because of you." He said softly with a soft smile on lips. He put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair a gently. A smile tugged at the corner of my lips even though I felt like absolute garbage. I couldn't even enjoy Hobi's smile, because how rundown I felt.

"I need to lay down." I stated looked around slowly. Namjoon had pulled away already to make some phone calls. Yoongi was already wandering down the hallway to where the bedrooms mu st be. Everyone else was hovering around me, tense, like they were ready to catch me if I went down.

'These are good guys. They barely know me but are ready to catch me if I fall.' I thought.

"I am going to the guest room to make sure it is ready for Y/N." Hobi said over his shoulder as he started heading towards the same hallway Yoongi had gone down.

I moved slightly toward the loveseat that was closest to me and slowly sat down with a sigh. Tae went to the kitchen where I watched him open the fridge, grab a bottle of water and started walking back to me I looked down when I felt pressure on my right thigh and saw that Jimin was sitting on the floow had his head resting against my thigh. Tae opened the water and held it out to me. I reached up and took the water from him. I shook slightly but managed to get it to my lips where I drank the water down.

I locked eyes with Tae who was still standing there watching me drink, his eyes seemed to go dark and he licked his lips when I removed the bottle from my lips. I glanced away. I felt a blush creep up my face. 'Why would he look at me like that? I'm cute but not like gorgeous or sexy by any means' I thought to myself. 'Plus I'm damaged goods. I am covered in scars physically and mentally' I scoffed at myself shaking my head.

I saw movement out of my periphery and noticed it was Hobi coming back in the room. He walked straight over to me and held out his hand.

"The guest room is all set up and ready for you." He said.

I slid my hand into his. My hand was tiny compared to his and was engulfed when he gently wrapped his fingers around my hand. I patted Jimin on the head so he could lift his head. I stood and swayed briefly, I clutched onto Hobi's hand tighter, grounding myself.

Once done, he led the way to the guest room. He ushered me in, said that Jimin's room was on the other side of the shared bathroom. I took my jean jacket off, untucked my shirt which was huge, before I realized I was wearing my boots.

"Oh SHIT!" I exclaimed realizing my boots were still on. 'Bad Y/N" I thought to myself. I worked to kick my boots off. Hobi came over and grabbed them to move to the front of the house where everyone else's were. I unbuttoned my skinny jeans, stepped out of those and moved to the bed not even caring about the crowd in the doorway.

I pulled the blankets back climbed in, grabbed one of the extra pillows to hug, and I sunk into the bed.

'This is the best bed I have ever laid in' was my last thought as I quickly fell asleep.