Escape

*Y/N POV*

I heard a collective sigh from everyone. Apparently, everyone had been holding their breath. I had heard some rumors of the special skills that the BTS members had but I guess the one about Namjoon being able to see the truth when speaking to someone was not so much a rumor. Though, that skill would be super useful for the leader of BTS.

I nodded and cleared my throat, suddenly there was a roaring sound in my head. I grabbed my head and stumbled. Someone was trying to break my barrier... I threw my power out, scanning the area. Okay, we had a couple nullifiers (people that could nullify another's skill for a certain amount of time), I wasn't too worried about them at the moment. I had a couple other secrets that I didn't want to get out. I located the barrier breaker. I pinched the bridge of my nose and tried to not wince as a wave a nausea hit me as the barrier breaker forced their power into my barrier in an effort to break it.

"Not now please..." I groaned.

*Jin's POV*

I grew concerned, when suddenly Y/N went pale and was pinching the bridge of her nose as if she was in pain. Taking the few steps to close the distance, I saw that Y/N was visibly shaking. I barely heard the agonizing groan come from her, like she was in pain from something. I quickly glanced around before noticing a girl with her hands on what must be barrier with a grin on her face. I had heard of barrier breakers, but had not met one. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned down to her level...

"Protect yourself, you can make her go away right?" I whispered.

She jerked her head up at me, surprised but I noticed the pain in her eyes, and the unshed tears. I don't know why it bothered me that she was in pain but it did, like someone was kicking a puppy, it broke my heart. I nodded and squeezed her shoulders again. All I wanted to do was pull her into a hug.

She side stepped me and looked at the girl on the other side of the barrier. When Y/N suddenly raised one hand up and snapped her fingers. The sound was small but suddenly the girl on the other side of the barrier went flying back and my jaw dropped.

Y/N smiled, a wide boxy smile that reminded me a bit of Tae's smile before she skipped over and clapped her hands together. The color was coming back to her face, I looked back at the girl who had gotten thrown away from the barrier and she was already struggling to get up.

"Um... Y/N we should probably get your plan into action" I quickly muttered to her as I glanced at the group. Everyone nodded.

*Y/N POV*

I didn't feel bad with what I did, I held back immensely and made sure she didn't get hurt, hell she was already trying to get back to her feet. I took a deep breath in before launching into my plan.

"I can normally only teleport to places that I have visited before, BUT with my mind reading I can teleport to places by reading another's mind, that is if the visual and emotional connection behind it is strong enough." I quickly explained. "I need you all to visualize a room within your house, the same room, and picture it in as much detail as possible. When you are all ready, please let me know. I will gently nudge/knock on your minds door to see this room you have pictures. Whoever has the strongest image and connection will be my teleport line and I will use it combined with everyone else's images to get us out of here."

"One thing, I need you guys to hold onto me and don't let go until we are at your home. I don't want you guys to get lost somewhere between here and there" I asked with a serious tone. I needed to make sure this was understood.

They each nod and turn to discuss which room would be best to teleport. It is decided the living room will be the room as they always have so much fun in that room, between movies, game nights and just their regular chaotic times together. They smiled and nodded at each other, excited to be going home.

"Alright, everyone grab hold of me." I said.

JK grabbed my left hand, Jin grabbed my right hand, Jimin placed his hand on my waist toward the back, Tae placed his hand on my left shoulder, Hobi placed his hand on my right shoulder, Yoongi my right waist, the Namjoon stood directly in front of me placing both hands on my shoulders near my neck.

I quickly closed my eyes and gained access to each person's forward most thought which was the living room. Some were replaying a memory in that room which made me smile. I took in the details of the room from each person.

"Alright, everyone hold onto me tight." With that the air grew tight as I visualized the room in my head, the feelings in that room, I focused on Tae's mind since his memory and attention to detail was perfect for me to focus onto. Suddenly the world shifted and then everything righted itself. I quickly opened one eye and then the other to see if we were where we were supposed to be. 

Author's note - Hello my lovely readers... I hope you are enjoying this so far. It is my first writing a story and actually publishing it for others to read. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Please take care of yourselves and I wish nothing but happiness for you. Lots of love - J.J.