Anomaly of Anomalies

Y/N POV

"From the conversation this morning, it sounds like you don't know what love is at all... have you ever been in love or had a boyfriend?" Tae asked. I thought about it, have I ever been in love?

I looked around the room at each of the guys my heart beating fast, "I have never had a boyfriend before... as for being in love, maybe...?" I said sounding a little confused as I trailed off. I was flustered at my thoughts. Do I love the guys? Absolutely. Am I in love with the guys? Nooo... I barely know them... I could not be in love with them, right? My heart was beating too fast as I thought about it. I felt JK shift and I was praying that he wasn't hearing my heart beat, but how could he not. I couldn't see his face to even have clue as to what was going on...this is worst than me discussing my fears and inner turmoil. 

I looked at Namjoon and he was looking at me with a small smile before glancing at Tae to nod his head that I was telling the truth. Tae frowned at my 'maybe' but let it go. Yoongi wasn't looking at me but he had a smile on his face. Why would he smile, was I in love with them? Could he tell?! I threw a barrier around me out of surprise, blocking my emotions to everyone in the room. Yoongi jerked his head up and looked at me surprised when I disappeared from him. If JK wasn't laying on me right now I would have jerked into a sitting position, but he was heavy causing me to not be able to move my upper body except for my arms which I flailed around before pointing and Yoongi in surprise. Emotions, this fucker could read emotions.

"Mr. Yoongi... you better not be reading my emotions all the time, cause that will be an exhausting rollercoaster ride for you." I said to Yoongi with an eyebrow raised.

"You're not mad?" He asked surprised. I shook my head, "Though, at some point in the coming days, I need you to fill me in on your skill a bit more as I have never met an emotion reader." I paused and he stared into my eyes. "You are not to mention what you just read from me." I finished staring him in the eye. He nodded. 

The questions went, back and forth, a couple about missions they had heard about on the news, some about my injuries, my phone number which caused laughter among us all when we realized we have never exchanged phone numbers. The alcohol was flowing, and we were all feeling good. I looked around watching the guys as they joked and teased each other to give me a break between questions. I glanced at Jin wondering if he was ever going to ask me a question, I stretched out my leg to poke him with my foot. He met my eyes, and I tilted my head to the side.

"Jin are you going to ask me a question? Everyone else has asked me a least one question" I said to him.

His stared at me before he finally asked his question. "You said you have many skills that are not publicized. So, what would you say is a skill that you have that would cause a ruckus...beside the mind reading?" My eyes widened at the question; well, I wasn't expecting that one.

I laughed... Well Shit... I tapped JK's back, "I need to sit up for this one Kookie." He climbed off of me and watched me as I sat up and turned to everyone pushing my hand through my hair. I shivered slightly not having JK as a warm blanket anymore.

"Er... so I have a lot of skills as we all know, but I am an Anomaly of Anomalies. Most Anomalies have a very specialized skill that they can manipulate to fit their needs. Everyone knows that my barrier is my special skill. What everyone does not know, and I have made sure people don't find out is that I actually have multiple very specialized skills." Every gaped at me.

"I guess my biggest one that contradicts everything in regard to Specials and Anomalies is that I am a Nullifier also."

Everyone froze... "How the hell are you a nullifier but able to handle multiple skills, that is the mother of all contradictions?!" Yoongi exclaimed while staring at me.