Realizations

I teleported back to the house, I was exhausted, sore, and just wanted to fall into bed. I kicked off my shoes, carefully nudging them to the side and wandered further into the house making my way slowly to my room. My mind was back in the meeting room with legal and public affairs. They had seen the videos as they were going viral. Most people were on my side and ARMY was grateful I had been there. They didn't think they would have to say anything to reporters since the video speaks for itself, and they were looking to bring up charges. They had to start acting against sasaengs and since they had hard evidence against this one, they figured it would be an open and shut case.

"Y/N?" I heard my name being called pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned and saw everyone sitting in the living room.

A smile spread across my face, and I plodded across the living and stared at them, before grumbling a bit to myself "Shower first," and plodded to my room.

***

I stared at my bed when I got out of the shower. I wanted my bed... my stomach grumbled causing me to rub my tummy. Food first and then bed. I walked out of my room and let the lovely aroma of food lead me to the kitchen. I pressed my face against Jin's back and leaned against him. He glanced over his shoulder at the top of my head. "We have a zombie on our hands guys," Jin announced. I grumbled and growled against his back before stepping away.

"Grrrr," I growled playfully before sighing, trying to lift my arms up like a zombie but stopped when pain tore through my right shoulder. I hid my wince and shook myself trying to shake off the drowsiness that was weighing me down. I went to the freezer and grabbed a few ice packs before wandering into the living room. I sat in an empty spot leaning back and placed an ice pack on each thigh, draped another across the side of my stomach and the placed one across the right shoulder. I could feel all eyes on me as I leaned my head back and shut my eyes briefly waiting for the food I knew was coming, firing up my weak ass healing ability to fix my muscle tears.

BTS POV

They stared at Y/N and the ice packs she was covered in. The watched her shiver a bit before settling further into the couch.

"Kitten?" Yoongi gently whispered out to her as he was seated next to her.

"What's up luv?" she answered surprisingly, though she didn't move an inch.

We were concerned but didn't want to freak out. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked breaking the silence again watching her carefully. She lifted her head off the back of the couch and stared at him confused.

"Oh right... yeah I will be fine after I eat and get some rest." She gave a small smile and then glanced at Jin as he came around the couch with a bowl of food for her. She moved slowly but ate everything quickly before leaning back again after Jin took the bowl to the sink. The room fell silent again until her voice broke it.

"I have some muscle tears from maxing out my speed ability and minor bruising from the fight, I will heal them so don't worry too much about me, okay guys," she said suddenly. We smiled as we didn't have to pry the information from her.

We made small talk and joked around while Y/N did what she needed to do. She spoke up here and there but mainly remained quiet, until she suddenly stood up and brought all her ice packs back to the freezer. She moved silently as she walked, rolling her shoulders, twisting, and turning, before plopping down on the floor and massaging her own legs. She frowned at her legs before looking at us all pouty. We melted and knew that if she ever asked anything of us, we would do it. Jungkook moved first and sat next to one leg, rubbing his hands together to warm them before gently touching her leg. He pushed here and there feeling where she was tight and started to massage her left leg. We all glanced at each other, before Jimin stood and quickly moved to her other side doing the same thing as Jungkook to her right leg. She laid back fully onto the carpet and threw one of her arms over her eyes.