Not a Show Pony

Y/N POV

I was stopped multiple times to the restroom, by people wanting to ask me questions or take pictures with me, which I politely excused myself from because I needed to use the restroom. I burst through the door of the ladies' room sighing deeply, 'Maybe I need a bodyguard,' I thought before scoffing at the idea.
I quickly used the facilities, made sure my makeup was still in order and nothing was in my teeth before opening the door. I took a different route to try and get back to the table which took me by different people, that had terribly similar reactions. I just wanted to get back to my guys, I want to go home, why do people care if they shake the hand or take a picture with the US Anomaly? "Could you show us one of your skills?" Someone said holding their camera up in front of my face.

What the actual fuck? Was I a show pony here to do tricks for them?! I felt something snap within me. A wave of cold air swept out from me and my smile fell from my face which caused everyone around me to back up in surprise. I went to open my mouth to tear them a new one before being cut off. "Excuse what is happening here?" a voice came from behind me. Turning I saw the owner standing there with Namjoon beside him, both of them look pissed. "Y/N, I apologize for these customers, I will take care of things on my end to make sure this never happens again. Please enjoy the rest of your evening."

I reigned in my temper, before nodding to him as I didn't trust myself to speak politely. I let Namjoon lead me away from the group, but not before hearing the owner say, "...each of you are now banned from my establishment." I left the restaurant feeling a bit lighter.

I was grumbling under my breath in the elevator when I heard Jin chuckle beside me, causing me to jerk my head up and in his direction with a glare. He raised his hands in surrender with wide eyes. "Sorry" I said, softening my gaze. "People suck. They just want to be around me because of what I am, not because of who I am." I finished feeling totally alone even with Namjoon and Jim beside me. The elevator stopped at the lobby of the hotel causing me to hesitate as there were reporters still outaide. I took a deep breath and straightened my back when Namjoon's hand settled there.

"We are almost done." He murmured to me, his hand rubbing my back lightly.

Jin took the lead, I followed with Namjoon close behind. Jin glanced back at me and saw me plaster a smile on my face prior to walking through the doors. The cold hit me, making me shiver slightly but I did my best to not show it. I bowed my head slightly at the reporters, noticing they were ensuring their rain gear was in place. "Thank you, Y/N, for keeping us dry these past couple hours," a female reporter shouted from the crowd, which was followed by murmurs of agreement from the others. "My pleasure." I spoke loudly for all to hear doing my best to keep my smile on my face.

I ducked into the limo, waiting for Namjoon to get in and the door to close and the limo to start moving. I leaned my head back pinching the bridge of nose, trying to keep the tears at bay. I was so pissed at what had happened I was about to cry.

Jin's POV

We made into the limo and Y/N looked to be close to tears. We had seen her constantly stopped on the way to the restroom and thus decided to call the night quits and get back home. We paid for the meal, standing to try and keep an eye on her. When she left the ladies room, she took a different route which went worst. She was stopped more often and thus more people gathered around her. Namjoon quickly ran and got the owner as this is something that should never happen. Both the owner and Namjoon moved quickly to the crowd, making it just in time as it felt like the temp dropped. I glimpsed her face and she looked ready to annihilate all around her, which she probably could.

Safe in the back of the limo, I watched as a tear slipped down her face, which caused her to open her eyes and blink a couple times causing more tears to fall down her cheeks, each tear breaking my heart.

Y/N POV

"I am not a show pony, I am not just an Anomaly. I have feelings too. I am a person too." I felt arms wrap around me as both Jin and Namjoon squished me between them.

"Y/N, I am sorry for what happened." I heard Namjoon whisper, pulling away slightly so he could wipe my tears away. "That should never have happened, and I will be calling the owner tomorrow to discuss the events and the repercussions. I am extremely disappointed."

I looked at his face, when he is upset, he looks like he could murder someone, which for some reason caused me to chuckle.
"Remind me to never get on your bad side Joonie." I chuckled out, amused.
He looked at me surprised, "I don't think that would ever be possible." He said finally smiling a bit.
The mood lifted in the limo. I will miss them while they are gone visiting their families. They make my heart light; I shook my head. How could I go from so angry that I cried, to completely soft and loving?

We made it home and I scurried as fast as the heels would let me towards the house trying to escape the cold. Stumbling in, I fought with the little buckles on the straps of the heels hearing chuckles from behind me as I shrunk 4 inches. I gathered my dress around me since I was now shorter and walked into the living room. My eyes landed on Taehyung sitting there scrolling through his phone. I frowned wondering why he was alone, when I noticed JK was fast asleep with his head on Taehyung's lap. Tae turned to look at me when he heard movement coming into the living room.

I smiled at him before turning to Jin and Namjoon who had finally walked fully into the house. I threw myself first at Namjoon, who caught me holding me tight. "Thanks for shuffling with me and for being my knight in shining armor coming to my rescue," I said hugging him tightly and breathing in his scent. All their scents seemed to ground me, it was calming. I stepped back, pulling him down to my height so I could place a kiss on his cheek. "Absolutely anytime baby girl." He murmured to me, letting me go completely so I could tackle Jin in a hug.

"Thank you Jinnie, for everything. I will always remember and cherish this night for as long as I live." I said to him before kissing his cheek. I felt his arms tighten more around me, which made me tighten my hold also smiling. "Thank you, Y/N, for being you," He whispered in my ear before burying his face into my neck. He finally began to loosen his hold, but I made sure he stayed at my height, resting my hands on his wide shoulders. I went up on my tip toes again, kissing his forehead before resting my own forehead against his, rubbing my nose against his.

I stepped back releasing Jin, "I'm going to change and wash up, if I don't see you again tonight, I wish you both the sweetest dreams." I smiled up at them, my gaze soft. I lifted my dress again, turned and walked down the hall and into my room.

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Jin and Namjoon whispered something to each other before heading off to their own rooms. It seems everyone was getting remarkably close to her and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I didn't feel all too particularly close to her and that bothered me, Jungkook and Yoongi haven't had their bonding time with her either. I pouted, getting lost in my thoughts until I heard a noise come from behind me.

"Hey TaeTae," she whispered as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and burying her face in my neck. I ran my hand through her hair. "Did you have fun at dinner tonight?" I asked quietly, hoping to not wakeup Jungkook.

I felt her stiffen a bit but still nodded. I tilted my head back on the couch causing her to leave my neck and hover over my face. I looked into her eyes, my hand reaching back to cup her cheek as best I could from this angle. She smiled but it did not reach her eyes completely.

"You should go see Yoongi," I said. She nodded in agreement but appeared surprised that I suggested it. "Isn't he sleeping?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

I shook my head, "He woke up and went up to his studio about 30 mins ago."

She looked down the hallway, "Thanks for letting me know TaeTae." She leaned down and kissed my forehead before walking away.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked Jungkook once she was out of earshot.

"When you said she needed to go see Yoongi," he replied sitting up and stretching. He looked at me, "Is she okay?"

"I don't know," Tae said frowning a bit. Jungkook turned and looked at the way she had gone, concerned.

Author's Note: SORRY FOR THE DELAY!! I had been trying to upload every other day but life is being a bit rough. When I went to upload last night my tablet froze!! So I had to wait til this morning to publish.

Take care of yourself.