Their Answer

Y/N POV

Sitting on the floor I began stretching out, rolling my neck slowly back and forth, holding one arm across my chest before switch to the other, rolled my shoulders again. I felt everyone's eyes on me again, I looked at them all and realized they were staring at my shoulder. My shirt and slid down exposing the scars that decorated that area. I looked down at my shoulder, frowning at my skin before looking back at them.

"YAH! Stop staring at her." Yoongi yelled out.

"It's okay Yoongi," I quietly said while frowning down at my shoulder. "I mean it is the scar from the bullet I took while protecting your President, decorated by others I have collected over the years... I have quite the collection of scars."

"There is no escaping these ugly scars..." I sighed out.

Jimin tilted his head to the side as he looked at me. "Scars or not you are beautiful, do not ever think you are not."

I jerked my head up and stared at him. 'ME Beautiful??' I thought to myself shaking my head with a sad smile on face, but as I continued to look at Jimin I noticed no ill intent, he was being completely honest with me. I glanced around at the others alarmed that they seem to be nodding in agreement with Jimin's statement.

"I've never been called beautiful before." I mumbled to myself but apparently JK heard it.

"WHAT?! How could you not have ever been called beautiful? You're gorgeous!" JK blurted out. I felt my face turn pink. "Also, I agree to your terms." He continued on nodding his head a couple times and looking at the rest of the group.

Everyone was looking surprised at JKs outburst and started talking amongst themselves.

*BTS POV*

Yoongi's heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest. When his name fell off your lips, he had never heard something so sweet yet so filled with pain before. He had been trying to get the guys to stop staring at your scars. When you mentioned that your scars were ugly, he knew then that you had a problem with yourself. He frowned before hearing Jimin calling Y/N beautiful with or without scars. Yoongi thought that was an understatement but nodded in mutual agreement. Everyone looked at her again as she fiddled with the carpet she was sitting on as she seemed to mumble something to herself.

JK was still the only one still sitting closest to her so he heard her loud and clear. The rest of guys swung their heads towards JK when he shouted out "WHAT?! How could not have ever been called beautiful before? You're gorgeous!"

The guys were in disbelief. Did she really think she was not beautiful? Well, that solidified their thinking, they would agree to the terms and do their absolute best to make you realize just how beautiful and amazing the woman was in front of them. None of them could believe how comfortable they were around Y/N, how intrigued they were to know what she truly was like. They wanted to know who Y/N was, not just that she was the US Anomaly.

"I agree to your terms" JK then continued making the guys realize that they needed to give their decisions. Not thinking it was their fault if Y/N got injured while protecting us out and about would be difficult, but they did not want her to disappear from their lives. They wanted to know more, and this had been the main discussion with Bang PD during the 2 hours before Y/N woke up.

One by one all the members of BTS agreed to Y/N's terms. She looks doubtful but nodded accepting their offer. She was still slightly pink in the face from their compliments, but she stood and offered her hand to them. "It will be my pleasure to protect your guys, thank you for the job and the place to live," she said as she went around shaking each person's hands.

Bang PD nodded, thoroughly amused at what had happened in front of him, before making himself noticed again. "Alright Y/N there will be some paperwork to sign, contract, NDA and what not, and also the discussion of pay. You can come into the office with the guys next week to handle all that. Please enjoy this week getting to know each other more as you all are on vacation right now."

Y/N, stood and gave a short bow, before walking with Bang PD to the door. They said their goodbyes before she came back and suddenly broke out in a little dance. They all smiled as they watched her do her happy dance before she realized what she was doing in front of them. She looked them in the surprise and then she giggled at herself.

'We are doomed' they collectively thought as they listened to her giggle and watched her run down the hallway to what would be her room from now on.

'Shit no one should be that adorable' Hobi and Namjoon thought to themselves shaking their heads before making eye contact with each other chuckling. They knew they had been thinking the same thing.

This was just the beginning.