Snuggles and Healing

Hobi's POV

I glanced at my phone, 10am. Everyone was awake and out in the kitchen or living room besides Yoongi, Jungkook and Y/N. Y/Ns door was closed, but both Jungkook's and Yoongi's were open. "Has anyone seen Jungkook or Yoongi?" I asked to everyone in the room.

They all looked around surprised that at least Jungkook wasn't out here with them. Namjoon had told everyone to leave Y/N alone, filling us in on what happened the night before at the restaurant and afterwards. "Have you checked the gym for Jungkook or Yoongi's studio to see if he fell asleep in there?" Namjoon asked.

"I'll check the gym." Jimin volunteered. I nodded. We both made our way to the end of the hallway, him going downstairs and myself going upstairs. I knocked first before pressing in the passcode to get into Yoongi's studio. Completely empty. I went back downstairs and hesitated in front of the door, looking at Jimin when he came back upstairs shaking his head at me. I stared back at Y/N's door. 'They can't possible have all slept together... could they?'

I walked back out to the living and stared at Taehyung. "Tae can you tell me how many people are in Y/N's room right now?" Everyone turned their head to look at me all thinking the same thing as I did. They couldn't all be in there... right?

Taehyung stood up and wandered to stand in front of the door before activating his skill. He could sense/see where people were in in conjunction to himself in his mind, made keeping himself in dance formation easy. I heard him gasp, before reaching for the doorknob and opening the door. We all leaned around each other to get a look inside.

There in the bed lay Y/N, sandwiched between Yoongi and Jungkook. 'What the hell?' We all finally noticed that Yoongi was staring back at us and Jungkook has turned his head to look at us also. Yoongi held a finger up to his lips, making sure we stayed quiet. I moved closer to the bed. "Why are you guys in here?" I whispered to Yoongi, noticing everyone else was circling around the bed wanting to hear what was going on.

Y/N's POV

I heard whispers around me, I remembered what happened and knew I was still snuggled between Jungkook and Yoongi. The whispers were getting more heated, like whisper yelling. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's bare chest in front of me. 'Aw frack." I felt my face go red, so I turned my head into my pillow. 'Just going to suffocate myself, it's fine.'

I groaned, "Why is everyone in my room?" I asked turning my head so I could rub my eyes, trying to get my dried tears to leave my eyelashes. "Ya, don't rub your eyes like that!" I heard Jin scold which made me lift my head a bit to look around the room, until I made eye contact with him. I stuck my tongue out at him, which caused him to gasp and put a hand over his heart looking shocked. I grinned before Hobi pulled my attention away.

"So, why is Yoongi and a bare chested Jungkook in your bed?" Hobi asked again. I returned my head back to my pillow, which made my eyes become chest level with Jungkook's chest again, "Kookie can you put on a shirt? You are very distracting." I sighed out covering my face as I felt my face heat up more. I rolled over and squished my face into Yoongi's shirt covered chest, causing him to chuckle and wrap his arms around me tightly as our legs tangled together. I stiffened suddenly, oh no. The skin of my legs was definitely touching the skin of Yoongi's legs below the knees. I remembered taking my sweatpants off after climbing under the blankets, I have been intertwined between both Kookie and Yoongi in just a t-shirt and some cheeky panties. I felt Jungkook kiss the back of my neck before rolling out of bed. My bed dipped in random spots, as the others made themselves comfortable. I am surrounded by some of the most handsome men I have ever seen, and I am in a t-shirt and underwear. Kill me now.

I waited for Jungkook to come back, but I lifted my head and looked at Hobi who was sitting behind Yoongi, patiently waiting for someone to answer his question. When I heard footsteps come back into the room. "I know why Yoongi is here, but I am unsure as to what caused Kookie to come to my rescue." I spoke. I buried my face back in Yoongi's chest and Jungkook climbed back into bed curling up around me. "Hold up. So, are you saying they came to your rescue last night? Rescue from what?" Taehyung asked, which I nodded keeping myself glued to Yoongi.