Fun Times

After showering I wandered into my closet to see all the clothes I had bought with Tae and Hobi hanging or folded on the shelves. 'What are there, closet elves here?' I thought to myself completely perplexed as to who had taken my clothes, washed them and then hung them all up. I would have to investigate.

I went to the kitchen first, grabbing and unwrapping a protein bar before taking a bite. I pursed my lips, meandering down the hallway attempting to find Taehyung's room. Hobi was across from me, Jimin next to me, across from Jimin was the one and only Tae. His door was open, so I leaned against the door frame watching him move back and forth to different parts of his room and closet grabbing items to be packed. "Anything I can help with?" I asked, making myself known.

"Ah Y/N you startled me," Tae yelped his hand clutching his shirt above his heart. I chuckled, "Sorry TaeTae."

He waved me into his room and gestured to his bed. I strode forward before hopping onto his bed, keeping him company while he packed, and we made small talk. "You've never been to a museum?!" Tae's voice boomed loudly throughout the room, while pretending to faint at the news. I started laughing at his dramatics but shook my head. "We are going. The next opportunity I have I will steal you away and we will go to the museum." He stated. "Sounds like a perfect date for us." I said the words just slipping out. Realizing what I said I quickly went to modify my statement, when he just beamed his boxy smile at me. "Yes, a date. I would very much like that." Tae mumbled, slightly red in the face.

I had been so absorbed in Tae's and I's conversation that I didn't realize that a certain Kookie Monster was sneaking up behind until I saw Tae's eyes dart to look over my shoulder. I turned to see what was going on just as JK launched himself at me, tackling me onto the bed. "What are you? An octopus or something?" I laughed trying to get myself out of JK's arms that were wrapped tightly around my torso, pinning my arms to my sides while his legs were wrapped around my thighs. His face was buried in the back of my neck. I laid there not moving and staring at Tae who was laughing at the scene in front of him before climbing across his bed to attempt to push JK away., who didn't budge. "Kookie you all packed up?" I asked and felt him nod. I pursed my lips, "Does Kookie want to play some video games together?" I felt his limbs loosen around me as he lifted himself up to look at my face. "You play video games?" he asked, his excitement showing on his face.

"Heck yes, I will kick your butt!" I said grinning wickedly, before quickly scrambling out of his arms and launching myself at Tae. JK piled on top of us, and we rolled around a bit before separating, I gave Tae a quick peck on the nose before jumping on JK's back wrapping my legs around his waist. "Onward!" I shouted pointing towards the door, which caused them both to erupt in laughter. I squeaked as JK ran into the hallway braking hard to make the left turn with me now laughing hysterically as I clung onto him for dear life. We finally arrived at JK's room which he bounded into. He backed up to his bed, letting me fall back after I unwrapped myself from him. He walked over to grab his controllers and picked out a game for us to play. "Mario Kart?" He asked, which caused me to bounce up and down. "Yes please!"

He put the game in, we picked out characters and vehicles, randomizing the map. We played multiple games, both of us neck and neck for winnings. "Alright last game! Rainbow Road." JK announced, which caused me to groan in dismay.

I went flying off the edge of the rainbow AGAIN! I was stringing curse words together, rather poetically, under my breath and JK was laughing hysterically at my loss as the little cloud turtle dude fished me out of no man's land and placed me back on the track. I flopped back on his bed pouting at my terrible loss. JK was placing the controllers back, "Kookie I am hungry," I said still pouting from my loss. "Let us raid the fridge," he said. Which caused me to sit up and scramble off the bed. JK stepped in front of me crouching down so I could jump on his back, wrapping my legs and arms around him. He moved slower this time around for which I was grateful. From the fridge, we grabbed out a couple containers of the leftovers each, reheating the ones that needed it. I hopped up on the counter and ate right out of the containers as there wasn't much left and I would finish it off. I stuffed my mouth and savored the delicious food thinking of what to do next.